Votes: 25 28.4%
  • CO Finest

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • Labexperiment

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread!

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Brothers With Glass Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

5. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Good luck to all, although I'm sure most of us are happy enough with the fact we our members of this community! :smokin::popcorn::popcorn:

:reading420magazine::popcorn:

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - July 2014! :cheer:

@CA215 has been maintaining fabulous journals for a long time. His documentation is outstanding. He is unfailingly friendly and helpful towards other members.

@Graytail has put together quite a volume of work via his journal and is never anything but pleasant. If a member asks a question in his journal he responds with concise well written answers - almost always backed up by documentation based on his outstanding ability to remember where he saw source material, or he refers to his own archives of well cataloged data.

@CO Finest offers his help, contacts, and constructive criticism. He works really hard to teach others how to grow quality medical grade cannabis.

@labexperiment has been helping loads of people in FAQs.

Good luck to the nominees and thanks for helping others, which is what we are all about! :goodjob:
:Namaste:

Thank you for putting me on the board. It is a honor to be there. I wish you all good luck and keep it growing green..

Sheesh, whomever nominated me, Thank You!

I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again - I've been a regular poster on other forums and this one is special. I've never seen such steady kindness and easy camaraderie among posters.

You're all a great bunch of folks and I'm proud to be a regular poster here. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bravo:

What a surprise :) Thanks for the nomination fellow growers!
I love the community feeling 420magazine brings accompanied by the friendly and positive, informative snippets of our experiences! Keep up the great growing 420mag fam :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom