Votes: 5 4.8%
  • AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you 420 Magazine family!

It is quite humbling to be honored with a MOTM nomination, and even more so waking up to winning it.

I want to thank 420 magazine for creating and maintaining this place we collectively call home. Without Rob and his team of moderators, we would all be scattered to the internet wind. Thank you for providing us a place to set our roots.

Thank you to the sponsors. Without your symbiotic relationship with 420 Mag surely it would wither. Thank you for providing our members with great products, service and promotions.

To my fellow nominees, thank you for being out there helping, teaching and and being a friend to other members in need. We are the life blood of this organism, helping to build and maintain. You are all winners in my book and each deserve to be MOTM. If I could share this with each of you, I would. Thank you for...being you! Keep it up!

To all the members of the 420 community, thank you. Thank you for providing an almost Woodstock like virtual world for me to stumble through. You have provided countless hours of learning, enlightenment, entertainment, laughs and some tears.

To whom ever nominated me, Thank you! :love:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I think I covered everything. Wasn't prepared.

THANK YOU!!!

:420::thanks::420:

Smoke break on my front porch. You're all invited. I have Blue Dream and Dark Devil ground together.....

Thank you 420 Magazine family!

It is quite humbling to be honored with a MOTM nomination, and even more so waking up to winning it.

I want to thank 420 magazine for creating and maintaining this place we collectively call home. Without Rob and his team of moderators, we would all be scattered to the internet wind. Thank you for providing us a place to set our roots.

Thank you to the sponsors. Without your symbiotic relationship with 420 Mag surely it would wither. Thank you for providing our members with great products, service and promotions.

To my fellow nominees, thank you for being out there helping, teaching and and being a friend to other members in need. We are the life blood of this organism, helping to build and maintain. You are all winners in my book and each deserve to be MOTM. If I could share this with each of you, I would. Thank you for...being you! Keep it up!

To all the members of the 420 community, thank you. Thank you for providing an almost Woodstock like virtual world for me to stumble through. You have provided countless hours of learning, enlightenment, entertainment, laughs and some tears.

To whom ever nominated me, Thank you! :love:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I think I covered everything. Wasn't prepared.

THANK YOU!!!

:420::thanks::420:

Smoke break on my front porch. You're all invited. I have Blue Dream and Dark Devil ground together.....

Well that was a close one right down to the wire. Congratulations Heir on a well deserved win. Even when you are down you are helping others (and in turn helping yourself!!!) Thanks to 420 and the sponsors for another fun month!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Good morning Heir and gang. Much congrats and good cheer for you my friend....what a thrill to part of this .Thankyou to all who voted for me and to those who nominated me .Heir is very deserving of this honor and i was truly honored to be by his side the whole way thru!! Cheers Heir ....enjoy my brotha! :circle-of-love::bravo:

Thanks duggan! I was honored to be up there with you too. I hope to see you up there again this month.

:cheer:

Congratulations Heir!! Duggan, that was a close one bud! You'll get it next time. :)

Thanks CannaM!

Boy, was it close. I think it came down to vote corrections. We were dead even when I went to bed. Fully expected duggan to come out with a +2 or more. I was sure there were some DBHB voters just waiting to pounce!

I wanted to be the first to congratulate you, but I guess I slept in. So I'll be a little repetitive...

Congratulations Heirloom, i told you had motm written all over you. Now it's literally right over you, above your user name and it looks good. Way to go brother we're all happy to give you this honour. Once again congrats Heirloom :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Awesome contest, right down to the wire! Big congrat's to Heirloom and all who were nominated. You make 420 the place to be.

Congratulations on your well deserved win Heirloom!:bravo::high-five:

Congratulations Heirloom! Thank you for all that you do for our big happy family here. :thanks:

And thank you to all the listed nominees for your support, which does not go unnoticed! :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Damn another month of neck 'n' neck race to the line... those lil last minute voters keeps stuff real nail biting if i got any left by now ?

Well done Heirloom :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom