• Icemud

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm truly humbled and honored. Never felt I earned a spot up there, so was taken aback seeing that.

Congrats to all the noms. I see all of you all out there doing good stuff, even if you don't see me :;):

Was a long day for me yesterday. That and this is making me a little shaky, so I'm gonna go compose myself.

:circle-of-love:

:thanks:
:passitleft: try this buddy! It should help level you out.

Once again, it's my pleasure and honour to be making a stump speech in acceptance of my 4th nomination in a row. I'm running out of new ways to thank everyone who has been a part of my joyous journey here over the last several months. It's been lots of fun and still it's very much a learning experience for me. I've turned alot of heads with my up and coming... Lol.. "talent" at training these awesome plants we all love so much. Like I said before, all the support and friendship that has come my way since I've joined this amazing community, has made me truly a happier person and more importantly I'm drug dealer free, 2½ months and counting. I couldn't do any of this without all you members out there doing your thing.

My hat's off to all the nominees:thanks:

Dirt you are quickly becoming "the man" Around here. :thumb:

And millertm...Hell yeah!
Snidrajsed :high-five: millertm
:thumb:way to go brother.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Yet another great group of nominees up for the running this month. As usual it's going to be a hard decision to make over the next 15 days! Time for me to get reading early since I have lots to do around here before leaving for vacation. My vote this month will be while I'm on the road to the east coast from Saskatchewan! I will likely be somewhere around central Ontario or almost to Quebec lol

Best of luck to everyone up there on the list this month, you are all great supporters of this lovely community! Thank you all!

I'm truly humbled and honored. Never felt I earned a spot up there, so was taken aback seeing that.

Congrats to all the noms. I see all of you all out there doing good stuff, even if you don't see me :;):

Was a long day for me yesterday. That and this is making me a little shaky, so I'm gonna go compose myself.

:circle-of-love:

:thanks:

Yeah, that humility is kinda what this contest is all about. Your many contributions haven't gone unnoticed. :hug:

Congratulations to the nominees on the short list. Quite a group to choose from this month. Another tough choice. How wonderful that these choices are so challenging, eh? :circle-of-love:

Good luck to everyone! Looks like this is going to be a tough decision. I'll go smoke this :passitleft: and look for my thinking cap.

Here Canna, let me hold that for you while you dig that cap out.

:passitleft:

What a deserving lineup of helpful growers, compassionate members who help make this site what it is.:bravo:
This months choice is so so tough. I will have to marinade on this for a bit.:volcano-smiley:
Congrats to the nominees!

Ye interesting line up quite a nice mix of some old vet's with other names i know & some new folk added for good measure, i'll enjoy reading some of there posts or journals to see what they are about before voting :Namaste:

First off a big thank you to the great members of this community for making it what it is.:thanks: As a newer member to this site it's an honor and also very humbling to be nominated along side these great people. Im not much for speaches so congrats and good luck to all the nominees. Thanks again. :passitleft:

As always my vote will be for sa....um, pending until the last minutes. :)

<just slip the envelope under the door> :rofl:

As typical I suspect you will be voting on the last day at 11:58PM right before I cast my vote. Is there any truth to the rumor that you are in the running to host the talent competition this month? I have heard rumors that they have narrowed it down between you, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, or John Stewart. Best of luck, that is some stiff competition. Speaking of stiff competition, have you seen the nominees this month? I have it narrowed down already to my favorite top 7 nominees this month. Now that Duggan is a nominee I guess we will have to find a new security team for the competitions so that there will be no conflicts of interest. I sure hope that who ever they get to replace him for security is as qualified as him, his team of security is top notch.

Hey OG,...what a hoot my brotha...:rofl: I'm no good with speeches either but i'l give it a whirl!
First of all , you are all the reason I'm here at all. It's all about our membership and how we all seem to gel as a group, feeding off of each other, giving to each other without a second thought. I've said lots of times around here that this place is filled with great , helpful growers with a very unselfish attitude but what grabs me , is that all these people,...you ...are better people than you are growers....just my thoughts .
To 420 mag,...thankyou so much for putting up with me and giving me the opportunity to give back to this place!
Congrats to the other members on this short list...you are all very worthy....good luck!:Namaste::circle-of-love::thumb:

As typical I suspect you will be voting on the last day at 11:58PM right before I cast my vote. Is there any truth to the rumor that you are in the running to host the talent competition this month? I have heard rumors that they have narrowed it down between you, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, or John Stewart. Best of luck, that is some stiff competition. Speaking of stiff competition, have you seen the nominees this month? I have it narrowed down already to my favorite top 7 nominees this month. Now that Duggan is a nominee I guess we will have to find a new security team for the competitions so that there will be no conflicts of interest. I sure hope that who ever they get to replace him for security is as qualified as him, his team of security is top notch.

That's just how I'm wired OG...that and a couple thousand hours of community service make it nearly impossible to vote any other time. :rofl:

I've pulled my name from the running of the talent hosting duties. I am however still running the casting couch in my office. I'll be accepting any and all bribes, green or otherwise. :) Please nobody tell the CEO or I'll be sleeping on the porch with Roscoe.

Back
Top Bottom