• Icemud

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to thank whoever recommended me to be a contestant for this months contest :) I really appreciate it and just a couple days ago found out I was one of the choices, and it put a huge smile on me all day. Thank you!

I want to thank whoever recommended me to be a contestant for this months contest :) I really appreciate it and just a couple days ago found out I was one of the choices, and it put a huge smile on me all day. Thank you!

A little bit of Fairy Dust i believe :green_heart:

Did I miss the main events this month? I bet something happened and someone didn't want it to be news worthy. Damn media censoring. Spill the beans someone, what happened? Wardrobe malfunction? Someone get kicked by the goat? Did someone try to get in the barrel and go down Niagara falls?

I love you cats...:circle-of-love:
Even in a cemetery, you guys keep the ball rollin...:laughtwo:

Ya eh...I need those ...no guff! :high-five:
I'll need to know which boots you would like to see? I have black steel toe boots, brown composite toe boots, or a nice pair of dark brown metatarsal/steel toe boots. Maybe you should pick the pair that matches your outfit best. Are you wearing them in the Swimsuit competition, or the evening gown portion. I must know. Also, they only come in size 10D. I hope they fit you. All of them come stock with the arch support inserts also.

I'll need to know which boots you would like to see? I have black steel toe boots, brown composite toe boots, or a nice pair of dark brown metatarsal/steel toe boots. Maybe you should pick the pair that matches your outfit best. Are you wearing them in the Swimsuit competition, or the evening gown portion. I must know. Also, they only come in size 10D. I hope they fit you. All of them come stock with the arch support inserts also.

No...no C..i want those cowboy boots! :thumb:

:reading420magazine:

It's been crickets Nismo. OG has gone mia, I suspect designing thongs and banana hammocks for the fashion portion of the show. I hear he is "The" designer if you want to stand out. :rofl:

I have not gone MIA I had to harvest a little plant and it took a little while to get everything under control, though I do have a great looking camouflaged banana hammock I am about to unveil to the general public, I call it the "Rifleman Special" It comes complete with a bonus holster to store your gun in comfort. It comes in three sizes, 22 caliber, 38 special and OH MY LORD an AR-15!

Back
Top Bottom