420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - July 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WoW!...It was a surprise to get the nomination(a BIG thank you to whomever)...an even bigger surprise at the results...Thank You everyone!...Firstly, I would like to thank the sponsors...without their support, this site we all love may not exist...Congratulations to all the nominees...especially TS, a dear old friend who is the reason I ended up here nearly seven years ago...I've been fortunate over the years in finding sites of different interests that are both welcoming and informative...Our home here is no exception...I've learned so much and made a lot of great friendships...for that, I am grateful...Thanks again...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Congratulations dr.h00k!:bravo::thumb:

Many congratulations to July's highly deserving Member of the Month, Dr.h00k. :bravo:

Commiserations to all our other nominees. Thank you though to each and every one of you for what you do here. It is noticed and deeply appreciated.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Teddy!...and we all appreciate all you do for the Mag and your excellent mod skillz...

Congratulations, dr.h00k!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Thanks Bud!...for getting me here...I always enjoy your posts...

Congrats Doc :)

Thanks DV...congrats to you on Mars win...

Well done Dr. h00k :thumb: Kinda overwhelming, isn't it? Relish that delicious feeling of commitment and love I know you're experiencing. It only gets better as the days go on. :hug: :love:

To all the rest of the field, this site wouldn't be the virtual paradise we cherish without the tireless input and dedication of members like you. Thank you for all you do here. In giving we fill our own lives with joy. Each of you embodies that giving spirit. I'm certain I'll see some of these names here again. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks Sue!...a few names from this month I would love to see up again for all their efforts in FAQ's...

Congrats Dr you deserve it bro

Thank You Sir!...appreciate that...

Congratulations dr.h00k!:bravo::thumb:

Thanks Cola...so now I have 3 months to get a plant in Monster shape...lolool...

Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom