420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - July 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way to go, Chris! You won because you deserved to win and I'm happy that others felt that way, too. Enjoy your winnings.

:welldone:

Good news Chris I think you won some more seeds! Just incase you didn't have enough already.... lmao! No, grats dude. Well deserved! And to all the other nominees as well.

:goodjob::bravo::welldone:

And the winner is...DrDoob...congrats man...well deserv...wait... what? hold on, I'm just told it's not DrDoob and the real winner is Chris Scorpio. How can this happen. Can we not read the cards before announcing a winner?
Congrats @Chris Scorpio and @DrDoob ...you guys are both winners. Keep up the good work around here. A big hoorah for the remaining nominees who will get the spotlight one day soon I'm sure.

And the winner is...DrDoob...congrats man...well deserv...wait... what? hold on, I'm just told it's not DrDoob and the real winner is Chris Scorpio. How can this happen. Can we not read the cards before announcing a winner?
Congrats @Chris Scorpio and @DrDoob ...you guys are both winners. Keep up the good work around here. A big hoorah for the remaining nominees who will get the spotlight one day soon I'm sure.
Lol, thanks Steve Harvey :laugh:

But seriously it's really a great and unexpected feeling to see my 'name' up there with actual respectable people. Thanks for all the votes it really does feel like an honor.
:passitleft:

Lol, thanks Steve Harvey :laugh:

But seriously it's really a great and unexpected feeling to see my 'name' up there with actual respectable people. Thanks for all the votes it really does feel like an honor.
:passitleft:

lol, well it was all in good fun. I'm glad you got the humor in it. I haven't been here long but after being active in the forums since day one I can see the thrill in being a nominee. It is a great honor, mostly since it's members nominating members. There's a good reason why everyone here was nominated this month! You should all be proud. Now get back out there and play nice.

It is a humbling thing to be nominated, and even more so to win

Was fun to be with some fantastic members for sure

I'm sure many of these names will be back again in the running for MOTM

Thanks hun

Three words

Shrimp Pesto pasta

Sorry for the delayed congratulations Mr Scorpio. Well deserved award.
Thank you for all the help you give us newbies, very much appreciated.

Grow on!

Wick

It is a humbling thing to be nominated, and even more so to win

Was fun to be with some fantastic members for sure

I'm sure many of these names will be back again in the running for MOTM
Congrats! Well deserved my friend!;)

New toys landed today

Thanks @420 and the crew

IMG_20180809_133511.jpg

NICE SCORE! yep mine showed up also. I couldnt resist throwing the shirt on today. Congrats again man, thanks for helping better this community. And giving us a few laughs along the way

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom