Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Rekles

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Re: Member of the Month June 2011

Deffinately wanna nominate OldMedMan, he has been such a help to me and made me feel right at home, all while dealing with some very troubling issues he has going on at home!

Deffinately wanna nominate OldMedMan, he has been such a help to me and made me feel right at home, all while dealing with some very troubling issues he has going on at home!

Sorry I haven't been here sooner....been a bit busy.....I thank you for nominating me. It's an honor...win lose or draw. It will be your turn soon! :cheer:

OldMedMan all the way is there a 420 walk of fame where you get a star and put you hand print in it welllll i must of been stoned or dreaming :):goodluck:

I would like to nominate:

Captain Kronic

I try to reply to threads without many replies to help those who may fall through the cracks so to speak. I typically notice Captain Kronic gets to those as well, he does a good job of helping members, IMO.

i was thinking abouit nominating him too but i wasn't gonna put my two good friend cap and OMM up against each other

Thanks for the nod JJ... figures I get thrown in w/the ringer... LMAO!

I really wish more members would get involved w/the MOTM thingy... we have a lot of peeps here who spend lots of time helping/researching and just in general making this site the best.

My proverbial hat is off to all the great members here... staff too!

Gotta get back out... had to stop for breakfast!

it is a tough decision to make on this but I have to nominate for Rekles 420.... he is all over the place here as well, so i feel he should be in the running with these 2!!! great advise from everybody, hopefully i can learn more enough to be in the running 1 day as well!!!

:peacetwo: and :goodluck:

Thanks for the nod JJ... figures I get thrown in w/the ringer... LMAO!

I really wish more members would get involved w/the MOTM thingy... we have a lot of peeps here who spend lots of time helping/researching and just in general making this site the best.

My proverbial hat is off to all the great members here... staff too!

Gotta get back out... had to stop for breakfast!

I agree with you on more people getting more involved with this... I just did my very first entry in nug of the month!!! i hope i get enough votes!!! that would be awsome!!! but there are so many great lookin nugs that i am going against, i just dont know!!! all i can do is hope!!!

:peacetwo:

it is a tough decision to make on this but I have to nominate for Rekles 420.... he is all over the place here as well, so i feel he should be in the running with these 2!!! great advise from everybody, hopefully i can learn more enough to be in the running 1 day as well!!!

:peacetwo: and :goodluck:

Thanks Bro, Im not here trying to win member of the month. I just know how hard it was for me to start growing a few years ago and if I can help others with my information.. then thats good enough for me. ;)

ONE LOVE

-Rek

Thanks Bro, Im not here trying to win member of the month. I just know how hard it was for me to start growing a few years ago and if I can help other with my information.. then thats good enough for me.

ONE LOVE

-Rek

and its for that reason that i nom you!!! like i said, you deserve to run with these guys!!! everybody here is a great help!!! and yea couldnt do it without all of you!!!

good luck to all!!! its gonna be a tough one!!!

:peacetwo:

:cheer:Polls are now open:cheer:

Please vote for the Member of the Month - June 2011

Good luck to our nominees ;)

Think you can split my vote between OMM and Cap soniq?

Back
Top Bottom