Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Rekles

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Member of the Month June 2011

put ma vote to captain chronic am new on here and no one has posted any thing on my journal but i have had 120 views people need to stop lurking in the background stand up and be proud :peacetwo:

I always feel bad when it comes time to vote in these contests. I know that everyone nominated deserves a lot of credit for what they do here, and it sucks that I have but one vote to cast.

Thank you all!:thumb:

Wow... may as well stick a fork in this one. Well deserved OMM... let me be the first to say GRATZ... :party::theband::party:

No Way! There's plenty of time left. There are usually late voters. :thumb:

N.W.Green said:
OMM is right a good majority of the votes come in late :D

Much respect to all nominees ;)

I think it outstanding just to have your peers respect you enough to put your name up for recognition. Yes, there are prizes now but in essence it's really a way for members and friends to express their appreciation for a nominees posting style, helpfulness, or general talents in the field ;)

:cheer:

Hello to all my friends here, this is my first post in over a WEEK!! Got some things going on right now and there is no internet at my house!?! Congrats to everyone, looks like its gonna be a good one!! :Namaste:

Hello to all my friends here, this is my first post in over a WEEK!! Got some things going on right now and there is no internet at my house!?! Congrats to everyone, looks like its gonna be a good one!! :Namaste:

I feel ya on that!!! my internet got shut off also!!! it was internet bill or electricity gets paid!!! good ta see ya making the effort though!!!

:peacetwo:

First, let me say thank you to all the nominees! 420magazine rocks because it's members (and staff) rock! The folks that get nominated for MOM represent the cream of the crop. That being said, I cast my vote for Captain Kronic this month.

OldMedMan deserves much respect. :adore:He's a past MOM winner and I'm sure he will be again (by the looks of the voting, maybe this month!), but I think the Capt. deserves a caption under his name as well...don't you? Anyway, that's why I voted for him!
:goodluck:

Much respect to all nominees ;)

I think it outstanding just to have your peers respect you enough to put your name up for recognition. Yes, there are prizes now but in essence it's really a way for members and friends to express their appreciation for a nominees posting style, helpfulness, or general talents in the field ;)

:cheer:

This is truly a case of "everyone who gets nominated is a winner." The person who gets the most votes may be considered "first among winners."

put ma vote to captain chronic am new on here and no one has posted any thing on my journal but i have had 120 views people need to stop lurking in the background stand up and be proud :peacetwo:

I notice that you do not have a link to your grow journal in you .SIG. It does not automatically guarantee posts in your thread, but it is highly likely to cause more people to visit it for the first time.
How to Add Links to Signatures

It's a contest... only one can win the prize... wouldn't have it any other way.

OMM is da man... helpful, respected, knowledgeable and been here a long time.

Besides... it isn't about contests... it's about cannabis awareness and making this community the best one around, he is a big part of that as are many here!

Heck... I'm just pleased as punch to get a nod and then actually get some votes!

for sure, being nominated is a big nod, but actually getting votes is the shit man, really puts a smile on your face.

Good job all

This is some deep stuff right here

Doesn't every one of them deserve a nomination?

Days of their lives spent on the internet helping med patients with their grows...

IDK who to vote for?

That is exactly why i stick around here there are more MMJ patients here to help than most other sites, per capita i mean.

Well said Water Bear :D

and OMM takes the checkered flag, congrats man. and congrats to all the runner ups :D

Back
Top Bottom