• Donpaul.p

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • QueenTokelove

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he sure does deserve it, i cant even begin to imagine how many journals he checks in on and gives advice to, i bump into him all over the journals, he really does have the time and patience to help those who need it, me included,

Congrats Jandre and thanks for helping our members! We are all so truly grateful. :high-five:
Thank you very much! My commitment to those that need help doesn't end here, though. I do what I do and never expected to even be nominated for this. It's very cool that I was chosen this month, but I will continue my quest to help others and bring cannabis into a better light regardless.:thanks:

he sure does deserve it, i cant even begin to imagine how many journals he checks in on and gives advice to, i bump into him all over the journals, he really does have the time and patience to help those who need it, me included,
Hehe, I really don't think I do all much, but Thank you just the same. :cheesygrinsmiley:
congrats my brother JANDRE2K3

you very much earned this ,your skill knowledge and helpful nature make this a most deserved win the title looks good on you,
:thumb::goodjob::bravo:
My Purple Brother! Thank you for the kind words! Hehe, I saw the title earlier today, and said to myself, "I kinda like it." It's like a feather in my hat, y'know?

Never to late bro, Congratulations Jandre my friend you so deserve it as everywhere I am reading I always see you comment/name giving out the best advice through past experience.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forum Runner

Congrats!!

hehe, Thank you guys very much!

Back
Top Bottom