• Massmedman

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am walking on Appalachian clouds this morning. I wake up and head to the porch with the Bride and we have our coffee and first joint of the day. We just sit there in silence staring at the fog and mist in the hollers and down by the creek. Clouds were still hanging from yesterday's rain. I'm thinking..... "Well this is about as good as my life gets! Thank you Lord!"..... Then I head inside and see that I was nominated a second time for MOM. Thank you for making my day even better. Just being nominated is such a honor!

Just received the care package for last month. Good luck everyone!!!

image27021.jpg

Just received the care package for last month. Good luck everyone!!!

image27021.jpg

Excellent pic Ultra :thumb:

Perhaps one day the mods may create a gallery of members or supporters in the 420 t-shirts... be a pretty cool idea !

Well what to say lol :)
It really is very humbling to be nominated for anything here at 420!! Its been almost 3 years now, in which I've had my second home here at 420 :) What a change those 3 years have brought. Through this site I found my true passion and been able to share the journey with wonderful and warm likeminded folks :) Many of these I now count as true friends!!! So from a person who already feels indebted to this great site and community I say many thanks indeed. Your family! :)

Best of luck to one and all :)

Once again I am humble and thankful for the nomination. I'd consider it an honor to earn that title, voted among peers.... Pretty cool to be on that list of members. Thanks for noticing, whomever you are.... :Namaste:

Good luck everyone!!!

go mass go:cheer::cheer::volcano-smiley:

YES!! The movement continues. I think every winner should post at least one picture with the tee shirt. That's just me and my irrepressible nature. No pressure or anything. :laughtwo:

Contest rules have been updated :Namaste:

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Back
Top Bottom