420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to the nominees!
GOOD LUCK !

Thanks very kindly to whoever nominated me and best of luck to everyone. I won twice and am very proud of that- time to make room for others.
Out of these four Graytail has helped me out a ton lately, but I’m worried if he gets any more titles something in the forum software might short out. The other three... damn they’re all good - kind of on equal footing for me.
Where did I put my three sided dice now....
Eeny.. meeny...
I’ll give it to Irie Lion for general positivityness. Cheers.

Thanks very kindly to whoever nominated me and best of luck to everyone. I won twice and am very proud of that- time to make room for others.
You're one hell of a good person Weasel.
Out of these four Graytail has helped me out a ton lately, but I’m worried if he gets any more titles something in the forum software might short out. The other three... damn they’re all good - kind of on equal footing for me.
Where did I put my three sided dice now....
Eeny.. meeny...
I’ll give it to Irie Lion for general positivityness.
Thanks for the kind words my friend, i'm honored & feeling proud to be nominated among these members who all really do their part around here :thanks::ganjamon:

Voting is now closed.

Many, many congratulations to Irie Lion, June's Member of the Month. :cheer:

Thank you, Irie, for all your contributions. We are truly grateful. :circle-of-love:

Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate the votes and kind words! :yahoo::party: I’m feeling super blessed! Congrats to all the nominees, we’re all working together to keep this place what it is :circle-of-love: Big thanks to 420, the 420 staff as well as the 420 sponsors! We are so lucky to be a part of this awesome community.
Have an irie week! :rollit:Peace

Back
Top Bottom