• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Dale's trophy wife! :;):

It's great having you on the forum, Sweetsue! :thumb:

... yer gonna get your own MagicalButter machine, too. :yahoo:

Congrats to Dale's trophy wife! :;):

It's great having you on the forum, Sweetsue! :thumb:

... yer gonna get your own MagicalButter machine, too. :yahoo:

I was standing in the lobby of the nursing home waiting in line to use the elevator, all giggly and exuding joy from every pore. My hair was up in a schrunchy. It's gotten long enough that it hits mid scapulae and looks fabulous. Good hair runs in the family. Suddenly I giggled and said "Watch me pull this tie out and turn into his trophy wife", and we all got a good laugh as I seductively shook the tresses out. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Life is sweet indeed.

Must be the glitch... I posted but it was not included in the thread. ???? Congratulations SweetSue! You are deserving of this accolade for sure. Researching as you do and helping with the techniques I have never seen before. Newbies need more like you! Keep up the good work. Proud of this Pennsylnuggean.

WJ

:ciao: :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Congrats. to ya Sweetsue!:high-five::bravo:

As this marvelous day comes to a close I want to thank you all one last time for the faith you have shown in me. I will always strive to make you proud. :love:

I haven't giggled this much in years! :laughtwo::green_heart:

Excellent Sweet sue a well deserved MOTM March 2015, wear ya 420 t-shirt with pride :Namaste:

I was just thinking about that Fuzzy. You read my mind. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Thank you Motoco. I relish the responsibility. :green_heart:

I don't remember congratulating you on your MOTY honor. How remiss of me. Congratulations right back at you.

:Namaste:

Thank you 420. Know what I'm most excited about? The tee shirt and the Magical Butter Machine. Lots of cooking posts in my future. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Contest prizes are on the way guys, keep up the great work! :high-five:

:Namaste:

Happy days Boss thank you I actually am tracking them I saw it come up on my email ,,I may just get it for my birthday:thumb:This will be my BEST birthday gift ever,,I will surely treasure all the gifts:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom