420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Emilya, that new title looks good on you! :welldone:

Congratulations @Emilya , great job!

The first shipment of prizes arrived today! Thank you everyone and thank you :420:!
(Please note that the nug jars did NOT arrive packed with juicy IceBreaker... that happened on my end!)

DSCF7050.JPG

I woke up at 3am, sat bolt upright in bed and said, "Hang on! I didn't see the lighter! " Joyce thought I was nuts, but I got up, put on a robe, went outside to the trash, retrieved my box and checked again.
There it was, along with another magnet!
egads.
DSCF7062.JPG
We heard from the Butter Machine company today too... and it looks like they figured out that MO is the abbreviation for Missouri and not Montana. :) That might have taken a while to get here, even with the correct Zip code. They were right on it in correcting the original invoice though, and it looks like my quick email at 4am got things straightened out... I am impressed. I got an email a while ago confirming the correct address.
This is so cool, having all this stuff sent to me as the result of this contest! I rolled a joint this morning after grinding it in my new Space Case. I am already planning my next grow using the 10g GeoPots. My new 420Mag jars are proudly displayed in my stash area. I modeled my new t-shirt last night too... this is fun!
I have a huge smile on my face sitting here looking at my stuff... you all have made me very happy.
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

DSCF7066.JPG

One more thank you to send to all of you! My MagicalButter 2 machine is working on its first batch of 5 cups of butter with 2 1/2 oz of carbolated bud. I am over the moon waiting for my first taste of MagicalButter from the machine!

I also got my lifetime supply of Terpinator, my manifold kit and my 5x 10gal GeoPots!

Tomorrow, 4/20... you can also be sure that I will be wearing my 420Magazine T-shirt! I wonder if I could get away with it at the big Hambash tomorrow? lol Probably not. The geek class simply would not understand.

I am loving life here with all my 420Magazine MOTM swag! There is no better 420 place on the web!

Back
Top Bottom