420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thanks::high-five:

Hahaha toy story references are the best!!

Thanks teddy!! :high-five:

a well deserved congratulations to you as well!

Thank you west hippie! It means a lot. I also have another feeling to go with this win. It’s bitter sweet, because you are so deserving of this title, and I feel terrible to take this away from you! You will get it soon sir!! You are very deserving to have your cake, and eat it too!!!:circle-of-love::high-five:
Oh no you got what you deserved, if I got one vote I’d still be tickled pink . It’s the write up that made me a winner , even the wife after she read it decided I already won . There so many great people in 420 that deserve this title and backlipslide was one of them congratulations again young one keep the great work up !

keep the great work up !
You as well sir!! Thank you so much!! :passitleft:

Damn....i almost had you @Backlipslide ......soo close! :)

Congrats on another win!
Thanks brother! I’m happy you were able to experience the high’s and the low’s to go with being nominated for the award. I’m sorry you only got the amount of votes you got, but next time you’ll get more!! :hug:

Congratulations :green_heart: :green_heart:
Thanks AB!! :high-five:

Ahoy @Backlipslide keep killing the game my friend. :bravo:
Thanks brotha shotta!! Congrats to you for the nomination, your deserving to be up there, your made of what legends are made of, you’ll be back up there in no time my friend!!!:passitleft:

Congrats,BL !!!
Damn, man - you're gonna need to build a little warehouse for all the prizes!
Well deserved, Bud!

Back
Top Bottom