Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Xlr8

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I Nominate stevehman!!!!!! Dude is truely a master of thinking outside the box when it comes to hydroponics and every time i speak with the guy he's always teaching me something new, and it keep hydroponics relavant and fun and interesting when someone can constantly improve on his already unique techniques and continue to teach them to others and I can tell you when you get to the degree of advanceness that i'm already getting to you start to run out of things to read about and study about! Well...the information becomes harder to find. But not when you have a friend like stevehman.

And of coarse i always see him helping out the new guys like a true member of the month would.

again I hydrologist would like to nominate stevehman as my first ever nom on this site.
Thank you.
Hydrologist

I'd like to thank Hydro for the nomination. It is a great group of growers to be with in this month's competition.

I should be submitting a bud photo for the Nug of the Month in the next couple days. I am 1/3 through with my chop-trim of my grow. 6 plants down and 11 more to go. Pics of the first 6 are posted on my journal.

I'd like to thank Hydro for the nomination. It is a great group of growers to be with in this month's competition.

I should be submitting a bud photo for the Nug of the Month in the next couple days. I am 1/3 through with my chop-trim of my grow. 6 plants down and 11 more to go. Pics of the first 6 are posted on my journal.

can't wait to check em out steve-0! Will be competing with you just as soon as I can get a good enuf camera to get some close ups! and hey man I wouldn't have nominated you if I didn't think you deserved it!
Hydro.

p.s sorry for the hiatus i've taken. Just busy with school work and sitribution :thumb:

I have to throw out a nomination to Xlr8 for member of the month May 2011. His threads rock, including his recently finished journal, great stuff he grew btw, just awesome plants check it out, his new autoflower journal, cool edible threads, and just all around generosity to 420magazine members and guests. Definitely needs a nomination!

:thumb::goodluck::surf:

I have to throw out a nomination to Xlr8 for member of the month May 2011. His threads rock, including his recently finished journal, great stuff he grew btw, just awesome plants check it out, his new autoflower journal, cool edible threads, and just all around generosity to 420magazine members and guests. Definitely needs a nomination!

:thumb::goodluck::surf:

Holy cow - I just saw this! Thank you so much w1sest!! I'm flattered to be nominated to say the least. Shoot, I'm speechless (for a change). Thanks buddy, it means a lot to me. :) :) :)

I think we should all be more involved with the Member of the Month contest, after all, it's the great folks like these that make this site so awesome!:thumb:

Casting my vote now... Good luck everyone!!!
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom