• DocBud

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Mr White

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Bigirishdoode

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to agree OMM, you have 18 votes and no one is even close to catching you. So I'm gonna say congratulations now.

Hi Queen, knock on wood! I've seen some strange things in these contests. That was a fews years ago and was a one of a kind thing. :smokin:

Hi Queen, knock on wood! I've seen some strange things in these contests. That was a fews years ago and was a one of a kind thing. :smokin:

Well, if you do win...it is well deserved. :thumb: I don't even know how you keep up on your own journal, let alone the others I see you in! I haven't been over there in a few days and have about 10 pages to read through!

Good luck to everyone!

:Namaste:

OldMedMan said:

Humble man! You got this win in the bag! All the wins you have you're gonna run out of space under your name!

:cheer: Go OMM!! :cheer:

Congrats to everyone nominated - being nominated is a great honor, too, and you all represent the best of the best at the greatest pro-cannabis forum in the world - be proud! :bravo:

LOL, I hate to say I told you so, OMM!!!! And over 30 votes,after this I say OMM FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Congrats my friend, well deserved no matter how many times you win!

LOL, I hate to say I told you so, OMM!!!! And over 30 votes,after this I say OMM FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Congrats my friend, well deserved no matter how many times you win!

Yep, you were right. Thanks Queen! Let's don't get carried away. :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom