• Spring2012

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Mono

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a STACKED month, no doubt. Everyone listed is very deserving and I'm appreciative to just be nominated next to these great members!

Gonna be a tough choice for me, between Hosebomber and Fuzzy. Everyone else is fantastic too, I've just been watching these two for a while now and would love to see one of them win.

Good luck to all

:Namaste:

Anything that I could do to help anybody please let me know. I just started trying to understand all the science and techniques and technology. Great luck to everyone involved as a candidate to win these amazing prizes! Thanks for all you help.
Go Spring 2012!!!!

probably one of the harder months ive seen, i cant think of one person who didnt deserve to be on this list. id have been all fuzzy were it not for omm being on this list. that made this one a very hard choice. but for what i look for in motm noms...... it had to be fuzzy getting my vote. gl mate you know im pulling for ya!

Yeh this MOTM seems to work much better IMO, there is a loads of names who are not just journal dwellers (a bit like myself) who are all over 420 helping growers and starting new threads in a lot of the forums. People who last year would of never been nominated for MOTM but the popular team would.

I bet a lot of 420 members don't even know the journals exist. I mean most do , and a lot follow religiously but I bet there are a lot out there just visiting for certain information and journals is not where they end up, so they end up in all the other forums getting help of the serious members. high all day members who do nothing more but learn about "our" wonderful plant and pass that info on. These guys are now shinning,

Some seriously good growers and people here, many winner will shine this year, good job 420! I like this new way of MOTM. :)

Good luck.....

Well said SIr. I'll bet that what you wrote expresses the feelings of many 420 Members, I know hat it does for me!

I'm very shocked to be quite honest. Against all these veteran members I don't stand a chance lol, but just to be nominated and run with them is enough for me to feel like a winner:thanks:

s1ngblade, your attitude is partly responsible for the reason you were nominated. The contributions you've made have obviously influenced enough people that "here you are"... so keep on doin' what you're doin' and you'll keep on gettin' what you're gettin'! Like you said above, just being nominated is truly an honor.

Back
Top Bottom