420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:high-five: Well done @DonkeyDick, congrats man. You deserve it.
Thanks for saying so. That is true of all the nominees this month, no doubt!
I have been proud to stand alongside these guys. Some I know more than others, but I have huge respect for everyone - even the ones I know :tommy:
.. apparently I can’t thank you all enough.. I don’t know what to say. ..
:cough: <— first time I used that one. Looks like a microphone.

Congratulations, always the member of my month:love:
Thanks love. Meet MrsDonkey, everybody. :circle-of-love:

And it's official.

Many congratulations to DonkeyDick, our May Member of the Month. :bravo:
EEED2B97-06BE-4325-8427-6CE2E6A9CFE7.jpeg

I’m humbled, I’m mumbling, I’m blown away.
My debt to :420: is huge!

It is a privilege and an honour to be a member here, to be a part of this!
:420: Is more than the modern mirror of the libraries of Alexandria. It’s also a healthy place to hang out.
Some of the nicest people I’ve (n)ever met live right here. Well, those of you who have come alive for me have become (better than) my family.
This is the last thing I expected to happen when I first dropped in for a little advice almost a year ago.
The support I/we ( @Sugarleaf ) have had here has been phenomenal. We’ve been paying that forward in our actual community. I hope to long continue paying it forward in our virtual one.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I’ll try not to let you down.
:love::green_heart::love::theband::love::green_heart::love:

Congratulations @DonkeyDick :)

This is the first joke I ever actually remembered I think from around Grad 5. Every time I see your name I think of it.

Guy sitting in the bar having a beer, bartender says to the bloke sitting next to him “hey donkey can I get you another schooner?”, bloke nods his head yes. Half hour later, same conversation “hey donkey, can I get you another schooner?“ bloke again nods his head yes.

This goes on for quite a few rounds, the guy sitting at the bar leans over and says “hey mate, why does he call you donkey?“. Bloke replies He aw, he aw, he always calls me that...”

#dadjokes

Congrats, DD! Well deserved- It looks great there under your avatar!
and Hello to Mrs.DD!

Back
Top Bottom