420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2011

Vote for Member of the Month - November 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you my friend but Xare gets the credit for the 2L concept. I simply stepped up the numbers.

And you did it to the fullest potential my friend!!
Remember your's was the very first journal I read here, it surely helped inspire me to quit lurking and join:420:.
420ified, You RAWK!!!

Congratulations GT!!!!!!!!!!!! more BPN for you :)
One request, when I finally come and visit you, I wanna take a huge pull off that bong you are gonna get as a prize ;)

Bro, the bowls will burn and burn....And so will our backs from the big Googlewatt light in the sky...A quick jump into the muddy water and a coldbeer will fix that though...The fish will pass the tales of two dangerous southerners armed with Ugly Stik's down for generations...The fryers will be full also...
GT:high-five:

Grats GT! Enjoy all your cool stuff! I'm with Corey, when he gets there y'all have to take a rip for me and blow it west!

My friend, the heck with a rip, we will blow a cloud your way!!:tokin::blunt::tokin::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::hookah::passitleft::bigtoke:

Bro, the bowls will burn and burn....And so will our backs from the big Googlewatt light in the sky...A quick jump into the muddy water and a coldbeer will fix that though...The fish will pass the tales of two dangerous southerners armed with Ugly Stik's down for generations...The fryers will be full also...
GT:high-five:

I believe that we were cut from the same cloth :)

been lurking on this site for a long time, read alot of grow journals 420fied:adore: you the man! Have been looking into getting some BPN for my grow :adore: but being a sponsor of the comp my vote goes to godstrichome:adore::adore::high-five:

Dude, look no further than Blue Planet Nutrients. I will be sticking with it no doubt. FF, AN, the rest of the overpriced stuff, eat your hearts out. BPN is the real deal, and best of all, it's geared the way a pothead's essentials should be...affordable, yet connoisseur's quality, so they can get the best fruits for their labor, without having to skip out on a utility bill to afford it.

GT:peace:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thank you all. I am ecstatic about this win, to me it is the most prestigious!! GG, BPN, you guys are awesome, and I can't believe one of you didn't get it.

I am just speechless, and grinning ear to ear!!!!

Peace and God bless you all!!!!!!
GT

Wow, sorry I missed out on the voting..At the time, didn't know we could vote. But it would've been hard cause I love all the nominees..lol..Hey what about a contest for the Noobs?

We have more contests than we can currently manage, therefore no more contests for a while. :thanks:
:Namaste:
Wow, sorry I missed out on the voting..At the time, didn't know we could vote. But it would've been hard cause I love all the nominees..lol..Hey what about a contest for the Noobs?

Back
Top Bottom