Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Urbanmonk

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Vote for yourself" from the person that didn't vote for themselves :p ;) lol

If I had won I would have said: "I demand a recount, them dang Hippycrats stacked the ballot with dead people and with illegal aliens from Venus" ;) :rofl::rofl:

EDIT: and if I hadn't voted already I still wouldn't vote for myself :p

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Everyone

Tension mounts as this month's contest reaches its climax.

Votes are now being monitored in case members with fewer than 50 posts have mistakenly cast their ballot. You may therefore notice some some changes over the next couple of days.

Good luck, nominees. :circle-of-love:

One of your replies made me
snort out my coffee. Snorts just win. They just do.

Cheers.

Sorry, hope it didn't go out your nose, that really really stings especially if it is hot (been there done that) ;) :rofl: .....probably safer to read my posts when not drinking something, as sometimes I can be funny. Been my Wife's caregiver 24/7 for 5 years, so having a sense of humor is advisable if you in that situation as it at least prolongs insanity (albeit a "short trip" for me, so more than likely I lost it a long time ago and just haven't noticed yet ;) :rofl: )

I vote for urban monk! Why shouldn't a newbie get the gold.
:Namaste:it isn't about the gold, it is an honor to be member of the month in this wonderful community. :love:
also, press your choice in the poll above in order to vote. ( if you use mobile or app see the desktop version if poll is not visible)

I think that urban can still pull this out.
Sorry urban, but I thought your sense of humor would appreciate that.

"Urban can see the first turn off in the distance, falls on the ground with a foot cramp....oh the agony of De Feet" ;) :rofl::rofl:

Angry bird laying boobie traps.... Blue footed boobie traps.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well it's obvious. urban can't win the race because he can't see.
That is just not fair.

Much less stress whilst wandering aimlessly ;) :rofl:

I think it needs to be called a tie, co-winners for those two.....but I don't make the rules, as if I did there wouldn't be any rules ;)

Back
Top Bottom