420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was up sooo late, slept in today, woke up to Teddy's pm, thought I was in deep doodoo. Come to find out that he was just letting me know I was nominated, hahahahaha. Does Teddy even know he is so HIGHly regarded here that we are scared of his messages. Anyways...

This forum has been home to me, it's been an escape from medical reality.
All nominee's deserve to be, all winners wholeheartedly.
Been here since March 2016, obsessively searching for answers of green.
Racing against the clock genetically, how do I grow this plant successfully.

One by one, under the gun, gave me several months of fun, can't imagine doing anything else under the sun.
I have helped so many people here, oil, design, strains, hug them while they tear.
I can't imagine not being here, this forum is taking me where, most patients can't dream of, I know that I am loved.
The amount of support I've received has saved my life, from the strife, especially when I'm under the knife.

Now I'm growing my own meds, making my own oil, you helped me rise from the dead and now I'm spoiled.
Whether we win or not, the contests gives me a shot, to feel normal amongst this talented lot.
We've all come a far way together, marched in the political weather, legalization we celebrated, a 420 family is what we created.
It's your friendship I have truly treasured, growing bada*s plants that give us pleasure, I wouldn't be alive without your assistance, not to mistaken my unrelenting resistance, to accept my existence, demonstrating impulsive resilience.

Thank you to the blessed soul, who threw my name in the bowl, because I'm no longer the brainy fool, I've got green stripes and that's massively cool.

Thanks 420 Mag & Sponsors for making this happen, LG2

Was up sooo late, slept in today, woke up to Teddy's pm, thought I was in deep doodoo. Come to find out that he was just letting me know I was nominated, hahahahaha. Does Teddy even know he is so HIGHly regarded here that we are scared of his messages. Anyways...

This forum has been home to me, it's been an escape from medical reality.
All nominee's deserve to be, all winners wholeheartedly.
Been here since March 2016, obsessively searching for answers of green.
Racing against the clock genetically, how do I grow this plant successfully.

One by one, under the gun, gave me several months of fun, can't imagine doing anything else under the sun.
I have helped so many people here, oil, design, strains, hug them while they tear.
I can't imagine not being here, this forum is taking me where, most patients can't dream of, I know that I am loved.
The amount of support I've received has saved my life, from the strife, especially when I'm under the knife.

Now I'm growing my own meds, making my own oil, you helped me rise from the dead and now I'm spoiled.
Whether we win or not, the contests gives me a shot, to feel normal amongst this talented lot.
We've all come a far way together, marched in the political weather, legalization we celebrated, a 420 family is what we created.
It's your friendship I have truly treasured, growing bada*s plants that give us pleasure, I wouldn't be alive without your assistance, not to mistaken my unrelenting resistance, to accept my existence, demonstrating impulsive resilience.

Thank you to the blessed soul, who threw my name in the bowl, because I'm no longer the brainy fool, I've got green stripes and that's massively cool.

Thanks 420 Mag & Sponsors for making this happen, LG2

Well said LG2! The community wouldn’t be the same without you!

Back
Top Bottom