420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Old Salt .. you definitely deserve this honor, you and a handful of members have been so welcoming and more helpful to me then I ever imagined since joining this forum. Thank you, on behalf of us all, we need you here brother. :420:

Congratulations, @Old Salt
And thanks for all you do around here!

Congratulations @Old Salt

A much deserved win. Your everywhere on the forum. Always willing to offer a helping hand. No body here deserves it, as much as you. You’ve got a great heart, knowledge over flowing out of your brain. Again, I say this because it’s true. Much deserved win sir!:bravo:
:thanks: Backlipslide, I hope that you are nominated again soon.

Congratulations @Old Salt on the win and I definitely appreciate your help. And congratulations to the rest of the nominees .
:thanks: Blew Hiller

Congratulations Old Salt! Well deserved
:passitleft:
:thanks: ProfessorFlora

Congrats Old Salt well deserved title!
:thanks:Pennywise

@Old Salt
Way to go my friend, very deserving!
:thanks: gr865

Congrats @Old Salt .. you definitely deserve this honor, you and a handful of members have been so welcoming and more helpful to me then I ever imagined since joining this forum. Thank you, on behalf of us all, we need you here brother. :420:
:thanks: SimpleManZ420, Many others here would step up to the plate if they could. Some of us just have more time that we can devote to the forum. It's not a one-way street. I know we get a deep sense of satisfaction when we help out, and a sense of pride when we see the people we help succeed. Helping others also deepens our knowledge. I've noticed that many of those of us that help will research topics to offer better advice.

Congratulations, @Old Salt
And thanks for all you do around here!
:thanks: carcass

:thanks: Amadeus Forzin

Hey @Old Salt .
Congrats on your MOTM win!!!!
:thanks: Virgin ground

Thanks for all your help @Old Salt !!! ... well deserved!!!
:thanks: SQl2kGuy

Congrats @Old Salt :thumb: well deserved
:thanks:GHempster

I'd like to thank Cannabis Irrigation Supply for their 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics. This kit arrived yesterday.

full

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

The kit comes with the adapters shown on the left. These make it easy to connect to either an existing or a new system.

The manifold shown circled in the bottom, and opened up in the top incorporates a filter to protect your drippers. The manifold can be configured from four to twelve ports as needed for your installation. The rubber stoppers shown below the manifold are used to close any unused ports. Twelve barb to straight converters, shown below the irrigation tubing are used to connect the irrigation tubing to the manifold.

A hundred feet, or about thirty meters of irrigation tubing comes with this kit. The drippers are pushed into the end of the irrigation tubing. You can add a piece of irrigation tubing to the opposite end of the drippers if you wish. Twelve stakes are provided to hold the tubing and drippers in your desired position.

The supplied drippers are 1/2 gallon (2 liters) per hour, and have a non-draining feature. This is important for accurately dispensing your nutrient solutions. If the flow rate is not to your liking, drippers with different flow rates are available from Cannabis Irrigation Supply. Another section of their website indicates these drippers open when the pressure reaches 4.3 PSI, and close when the pressure drops to 2.2 PSI. This may allow them to be used with the aquarium water pumps many of us use.

Hint: It is much easier to connect the irrigation tubing to the manifold, or other irrigation components if you heat the end of the tubing in a cup of hot water.

Once again, thank you Cannabis Irrigation Supply. Visit their website to view their full range of irrigation supplies.

Perfect Salty. Good post. I have mine which i will not use and would like to gift it out to a hydro guy or gal. Anyone know who would really get use outta these kits. Cheers.

They'd be great for hydro. Soil less growers can also use them if they put their pump on a timer. It's the method I use for automatic watering.

Back
Top Bottom