420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

All winners receive "Member of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Members cannot nominate themselves.

5. Members may only win this title once per year.

6. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

7. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @VetSmoke85
February - @Sunnyskies
March - @Bill284
April - @Rexer
May - @Carcass
June - @Grand Daddy Black
July - @Tokin Roll
August - @013
September - @HashGirl
October - @West Hippie

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

November Nominees
@FelipeBlu
I would like to nominate FelipeBlu for the month of November.
- He is always involved in posts from both seasoned and new members.
- Provides enlightening insight on all grows he follows.
- He adds humor and a personal touch to his comments and feeds that would allow a newer member to feel comfortable.
- He offers constructive criticism without stepping on a grower’s toes.
- He is quick with offering information he knows other members have more knowledge on and directs you to the proper person for further inquiry.
- Is a multi dimensional grower in the sense that he makes you think twice about tour standard grow and always has something a little different up his sleeve
- He is friendly and welcoming and makes members feel at home​

@Nev
I would like to nominate Nev for November's Member of the Month. He doesn't say a lot but when he does, it's always helpful, respectful and well written. He visits multiple journals daily to spread his support when he's not maintaining his own journal. He tries to use products by the sponsors and showcases them in his journal.

He's really good at posting support on new grow journals, helping where he can in the Frequently Asked Questions forum and greeting new members.

Nev embodies the epitome of a good 420 member and he deserves to win November's Member of the Month.

@Emilya
I would like to vote Emilya for 420’s member of the month. You will not find a member who is more dedicated to growing and she really is about learning while growing. She is the perfect fit when it comes to supporting the sponsors in this forum and you can be guaranteed her feedback will be honest. And she is so helpful when it comes to advice, all you need to do is @ her and she comes with opinion and plan of action in hand.

Emmybird reminds me of a pineapple. She can sometimes make you feel like she’s prickly, but she isn’t. Once she realizes she doesn’t need to protect herself, and you delve a little deeper, you will find no one sweeter.

I feel lucky to consider her a friend, tho truth be told if she ever saw the way I violently waterboard my plants she’d definitely rethink the friendship. Lollling.

So for me for November it’s Em FTW

@Krissi1982
I'd like to nominate Krissi1982 for member of the month. She has been really active and helpful. She's not necessarily the most knowledgeable (yet), but she's growing and bringing a wonderful light and humorous soul to our forums. She is encouraging and positive. She's thoughtful and kind. Her journals are fun and keep even the most experienced growers engaged and watchful over her grows. She has done a lot here in a short time. I certainly see her presence here as a blessing.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I will say it's a nice group of members this year; let's not stop here.

Get you favorite grower in while you can.

Tok..
You are under appreciated Tok! Always giving us a friendly stoner reminder about our amazing contests. Blessings dude!

November Nominees
@FelipeBlu
I would like to nominate FelipeBlu for the month of November.

- He is always involved in posts from both seasoned and new members.
- Provides enlightening insight on all grows he follows.
- He adds humor and a personal touch to his comments and feeds that would allow a newer member to feel comfortable.
- He offers constructive criticism without stepping on a grower’s toes.
- He is quick with offering information he knows other members have more knowledge on and directs you to the proper person for further inquiry.
- Is a multi dimensional grower in the sense that he makes you think twice about tour standard grow and always has something a little different up his sleeve
- He is friendly and welcoming and makes members feel at home

@Nev
I would like to nominate Nev for November's Member of the Month. He doesn't say a lot but when he does, it's always helpful, respectful and well written. He visits multiple journals daily to spread his support when he's not maintaining his own journal. He tries to use products by the sponsors and showcases them in his journal.

He's really good at posting support on new grow journals, helping where he can in the Frequently Asked Questions forum and greeting new members.

Nev embodies the epitome of a good 420 member and he deserves to win November's Member of the Month.

@Emilya
I would like to vote Emilya for 420’s member of the month. You will not find a member who is more dedicated to growing and she really is about learning while growing. She is the perfect fit when it comes to supporting the sponsors in this forum and you can be guaranteed her feedback will be honest. And she is so helpful when it comes to advice, all you need to do is @ her and she comes with opinion and plan of action in hand.

Emmybird reminds me of a pineapple. She can sometimes make you feel like she’s prickly, but she isn’t. Once she realizes she doesn’t need to protect herself, and you delve a little deeper, you will find no one sweeter.

I feel lucky to consider her a friend, tho truth be told if she ever saw the way I violently waterboard my plants she’d definitely rethink the friendship. Lollling.

So for me for November it’s Em FTW

@Krissi1982
I'd like to nominate Krissi1982 for member of the month. She has been really active and helpful. She's not necessarily the most knowledgeable (yet), but she's growing and bringing a wonderful light and humorous soul to our forums. She is encouraging and positive. She's thoughtful and kind. Her journals are fun and keep even the most experienced growers engaged and watchful over her grows. She has done a lot here in a short time. I certainly see her presence here as a blessing.

November Nominees
@FelipeBlu

@Nev

@Emilya

@Krissi1982

I'm humbled beyond recognition on this nomination, especially to be alongside such wonderfully seasoned and experienced growers. My main goal signing up here was to become a better grower and person each and every day and to be able to share my growth, in both avenues, with this community. Thank you so much for this nomination and best of luck to this amazingly wonderful group of nominees.

LOLLing! I can't imagine who it was that nominated me for this thing again, but thank you from the bottom of my pineapple shaped heart! I have been trying extra hard lately, not to be so prickly, and now with this nomination I am going to have to be on my very best behavior again for a whole month! As always, being nominated is reward unto itself, so thank you again and thank you in advance to anyone who gives me their vote... I know that this is going to be a hard one.
:green_heart:

It is truly an honor to be included among these 420 stars! Thanks again for the nomination. I joined 420 Magazine to learn and share. At the time, I had no idea what a loving community we have here. I am very glad to be a part of spreading that around.
:green_heart:

November Nominees
Thank you so very much for the nomination and to say that I’m overwhelmed is an understatement. And to even be mentioned with so many outstanding members of this forum is huge.
I can only wish the very best to the very deserving nominees I’ve been so privileged to be associated with.
The nomination alone makes me feel like a winner. Humbled:love:

Wow, Very nice group of very deserving members. :goodluck: All.

This is a contest among your peers, and selected by your peers. This is one of the best forms of flattery you can receive.

Again, Good Luck All, you have all earn it.

Tok.. :bong:
I think it made me blush and maybe tear lol rightfully so....honored is an understatement

Wonderful nominations for this month. This is barely my first month so I am still getting to know people and their journals. This is not to say that I wasn't a "lurker" for more than a few months. I agree with everyone's verbiage of their nominations and I follow all of your journals, I think. I don't know how anybody here can work and do these journals. I miss a few hours and I'm 3 pages deep on my notifications. Anyways, good luck to the winner and continue to be you!

Wonderful nominations for this month. This is barely my first month so I am still getting to know people and their journals. This is not to say that I wasn't a "lurker" for more than a few months. I agree with everyone's verbiage of their nominations and I follow all of your journals, I think. I don't know how anybody here can work and do these journals. I miss a few hours and I'm 3 pages deep on my notifications. Anyways, good luck to the winner and continue to be you!
That is a great compliment to everyone in this community. I don't think that there is anyone that doesn't give a part of themselves to this group of growers, newcomers and 420 relics alike.

Relics? lol
You know...seasoned vets of this community....a relic is treasured, I was thinking if it in that sense Em!!

Back
Top Bottom