• Devils Letuce

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • c526

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Hosebomber

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
crickets!!!

No matter what the results say, everyone was a winner. You 5 (along with many more that didn't make the list) really put a good name to both this site and to the entire Cannabis community. Your positivity and support is creating waves that will never end, and we're all so much better off for having you here. And cheers to all who make their positive and valuable contributions to the Cannabis movement! :)

;) :green_heart: :grinjoint:

Congratulations 420 Motoco! thanks for all you do :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ladies and Gents,

The Wife and I thank you! We are very honored and humbled to receive MOTM. There are so many dedicated folks at 420 Magazine from the 'behind the scenes' staff to the members. Simply the best awareness site on the web.

So glad to see the medical section take off as I know its been a mission of 420 for quite some time. Without 420 Magazine I for one wouldn't have a place to help others with awareness on the concentrated cannabis oil.

Thank you all again, but honestly we are all winners that help others on 420 Magazine.

I sincerely hope my passion hasn't rubbed off too much on some of my friends who keep tossing me in this contest, lol. To late! hahaha

420Mo and 420 Motoco :Namaste:

Congrats 420 Motoco, job well done brother! :high-five:

You have been amazing helping others in our community, for which we are very truly grateful. :circle-of-love:

Keep up the great work!

:Namaste:

congratulations to 420 motoco on the win !!!!!!!

Some things proceed a contest and winning and are more important for recognition and a simple thankyou. Some people do things without needing or thinking about pats on the back cause what they do Is needed and is right, so passes the self recognition. Thankyou motoco, I know your work is above and beyond,teaches, inspires and will continue.
Some months are just right. Some thanks are overdue. Thankyou!!!

Hi GrizzWald,

Wow! You got it Brother! You understand the path we walk. Thank you for your kind words and it reminds me one needs to remain humble on their mission. We need to do this as helping others is the fuel we need that completes us. Your post really hit home Brother and is heartfelt. Your very welcome!

Some things proceed a contest and winning and are more important for recognition and a simple thankyou. Some people do things without needing or thinking about pats on the back cause what they do Is needed and is right, so passes the self recognition. Thankyou motoco, I know your work is above and beyond,teaches, inspires and will continue.
Some months are just right. Some thanks are overdue. Thankyou!!!

Back
Top Bottom