edit --

in English so it is in your head ALL DAY :cheesygrinsmiley:

The cucaracha, the cucaracha,
Doesn't want to travel on
Because she hasn't,
Oh no, she hasn't
Marihuana for to smoke

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - October 2014 :cheer:

@420 Motoco focuses his time and efforts in the medical section here at 420 Magazine. He does everything within his power to educate on the healing properties of cannabis oil. People often sign up desperately looking for help when modern medicine has let them down. He takes his time with each person, explaining what is needed, how to make the oil and how to administer the doses,. He not only spreads awareness and shares his extensive knowledge of cannabis oil, but he's also compassionate, understanding and offers hope to those who need it most.

@kraw420 has been spending time welcoming new members and helping them with all of their questions. He has been very attentive to following subscribed topics and providing continued support to anyone that needs help. He takes time out to provide clear, concise answers, and provides links to further aid those in need of help.

@devils letuce welcomes new members and is often around the FAQ s, offering helpful information to novice growers. He is a relatively new member but has worked hard to gain a good reputation in our community, jumping in and helping people out a lot.

@c526 has been described as a gentle communicator. Mature, peaceful and calm, he brings much kindness and objective conversation to any discussion that he is involved with.

@Hosebomber is our resident expert in the world of grow lighting. Always willing to help others by sharing his experience and knowledge, he provides clear and accurate information to all who seek it.

Good luck to the nominees and thanks for helping others, which is what we are all about! :thanks:

:Namaste:

I am honored, just to be recognized.
Thanks for the nomination! :peace:

WOW

I am also humbled,ive never set out to win anything,Just try to treat everyone with the respect that is deserved,

you guys may have made my year,just from a nomination.:Namaste:

edit--my vote was/is for 420motoco

Glad to see both of my nominated members made the list, and I'm happy for everyone else who made it as well! I'm also proud of everyone who spreads 100% positivity and support even without being nominated. There will always be those who are underappreciated, and everyone on this site who makes a positive impact deserves some love as well. Cheers to you all!

:high-five::thumb::green_heart:

Well done guys, and your right onlyorganic it does feel good to see your nomination up there.
Good luck everybody!!!

Well done all! Each are wonderful treasured members.
motoco's work here is so valuable and needed. What's he's doing will be looked at and researched and will help others for years to come. I hope you receive the acknowledgement and thanks you deserve.

It really means allot . i just try to do my best to make sure no ones post goes answered even if i can just try to point them in the right direction or just hello.

looks like its a run away race .. good luck to all the members nominated!!:thanks:

I just joined recently and i have been all over this site and i have to say i only recognize 2 names up there kraw and devils lettuce you can honestly look through any part of the forum and they are all over it unlike the other nominees but thats just my observation good luck you guys make people want to keep coming to this forum because you actually interact with people

Ive been here a year and I only recognize 2 names up there myself devils lettuce and 420motoco

way to many members to remember them all.and way too many joints to care,lmao:high-five:

I just joined recently and i have been all over this site and i have to say i only recognize 2 names up there kraw and devils lettuce you can honestly look through any part of the forum and they are all over it unlike the other nominees but thats just my observation good luck you guys make people want to keep coming to this forum because you actually interact with people
I think this is a very negative spin to what this thread represents. And by the way, I've seen every single one of the finalists being helpful and active all over this site. All of them deserve to be there, and the opinion that you've offered is a very subjective and yours alone.

There are too many other positive things to say to waste energy saying that 3 out of the 5 don't deserve the credit that they've received. How long have you been here? Come on now, bring the positive or bring nothing.

:hmmmm:

I think the fact that I recognize all 5 names, and haven't been here a year means I spend way too much time on this forum.
Honestly I only spend a handful of minutes here per day and I regularly run across them all. And I don't think there's such a thing as too much time, this place rocks. Plus when you're helping as many people as you do and spreading so much positive insight, you should be proud. Time well spent, my friend! :)

:high-five::green_heart:

Think your observation was different to what somebody else has observed, no censorship, just differing observations. :)

Just was making a observation didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I thought this is a public forum to express myself did not know there was censorship
It's nothing like that. I can just imagine how it would feel to be one of the members that you seemed to dismiss. Honestly all it takes is a glance at each member's recent posts to see how active they are. And trust me, they all are.

There are no hard feelings, I'm simply trying to promote positivity and understanding. :)

:green_heart:

Congrats to all 5 nominees. You all are deserving. I have only been here a short time but have seen posts from all 5 also. Good luck to all of you. :)

Back
Top Bottom