• Major PITA

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Iwltfum

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully then they both win, and we kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. A good stone though, one that won't actually kill them, just knock them out for a while, clearing the way for a couple more stressfully difficult voting choices. Can we make it a tie? Anyone? Anyone?

Hopefully then they both win, and we kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. A good stone though, one that won't actually kill them, just knock them out for a while, clearing the way for a couple more stressfully difficult voting choices. Can we make it a tie? Anyone? Anyone?

Gotta wait it out Weaselcracker. Gotta wait it out. Hang in there guys.

I don't remember who i voted for again :rofl:

Start, your choice is the name in that list you're looking at that's printed in italics.

Hi Everyone

Most unfortunately, in our regular monitoring of the contests for any irregularities in voting, we have discovered that several newly registered accounts voted for one member and were found to be linked to theirs. As stated in the contest guidelines, voting more than once per person is prohibited and sadly that member has had to be excluded from the contest.

We understand that neighbors, patients, friends or family may have registered to vote, however as stated in the contest guidelines this is considered campaigning and also prohibited. Unfortunately we have no way of telling whether an existing member has set up new accounts, or a friend, family member etc. has done so without their knowledge. Both have been the case in the past.

Importantly, please note that our software automatically reassigns your vote back to you if you voted for the excluded member. You can therefore vote again before polls close for another nominee.

Good luck to the remaining contestants.

Your 420 Moderating Team
:Namaste:

If there was any voting irregularities I had nothing to with it in any way.

I'm not so hard up to be popular that I would cheat to win.

Congrats to most likely Major PITA! :adore:

:peace:

Wow - Thanks so much everyone!

I'm no good at this sort of thing, so I'll just say this is GREATLY appreciated. I'll wear my shirt with pride and try to live up to your votes of confidence. My wife does medibles and tinctures exclusively so that MBM is going to get well-used around here.

I was surprised at being nominated and now even more honored to get the nod amongst all these deserving members. I'm thrilled with the win, but I have to say it feels like a bit of a hollow victory. I know OMU had nothing to do with anything weird that might have happened with the vote. We had a great run going all month and this is not the way anyone wanted it to end. In fact all the contests last month were nail-biters. OMU will become MotM, of that I have no doubt.

Huge props go to 420 for keeping this place safe and sane. The same to all the members who've made 420 what it is. After looking around the web, this is the only site that felt like home. As a relatively new grower, welcoming others and trying to help with the basics is the least I can do in an effort to pay it forward. I've learned a lot over the past year, but I still have SO much more to figure out. I can't think of a better place to continue my cannaeducation. I've made some great friends and mentors. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Picture(s) for sure, and thanks again!

:circle-of-love:

:popcorn:...Congrats to ya Major!

Back
Top Bottom