Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Iwltfum

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just honored to be nominated.
I completely agree. This is an honor and complete surprise, regardless of the outcome. I'm just glad I found 420 and am happy to be here. Best of luck to all!

Or a little medal under there name with like silver or bronze or w.e
And no worried man sharing is caring \m/ (^_^) \m/

That is quite a good idea :thumb:

I'm sure the moderators can play around with this suggestion !

What a race:surf:
I have a few fav,s up there good luck everyone I think you are all winners :thumb::420::thumb:

Ye for a couple of days of voting that is quite an interesting result in my own experience so far & must admit a good day at the races !

A big :thumb: for all :green_heart:

This is torturous :(. I can't choose any of them over another. I'll just go with how I feel right now and vote again next month for another. Best I can do.
I'm going to make it easier and assume that all these guys are going to win anyway, soon enough. It's just a matter of time. I could say a lot of great things about each one of them.
This month I'm giving my vote to OldMedUser for his helpful wisdom and because I think a care package from 420 would do him a lot of good.

Good luck everyone!

Wow, a neck-to-neck going. It's brutal, I know, but its such a hard choice.

I was totally amazed to wander in here and see my name up there so thanks Dabbledo for the nomination and the mods for taking it. :circle-of-love:

Regardless of who wins I get just as much joy out of helping a new grower get it together as I would out of a bag of swag and a pat on the back. Not gonna say no to either should I be so lucky! :rofl:

Good luck to Major PITA and everyone else!

:peace:

I was totally amazed to wander in here and see my name up there ...
Good luck to Major PITA and everyone else!

Same here. I still feel like one of the new kids on the block so I was caught totally off guard when I was told about it.
All of those nominated are deserving of the win. Way to go guys, and best of luck to you all! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom