420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to the nominees and good luck. :woohoo:

...well, I suppose it's not official till Teddy posts(hope all is well with him), but I would like to thank everyone for the support, as well as congrat's to my fellow nominee's...We're all very fortunate that Rob, Teddy and crew have created and sustain this wonderful forum...It's such a great forum to gain knowledge...make friends...be entertained, all the while, sharing a common passion...in that regard, every single member is a winner...Thanks again...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...well, I suppose it's not official till Teddy posts(hope all is well with him), but I would like to thank everyone for the support, as well as congrat's to my fellow nominee's...We're all very fortunate that Rob, Teddy and crew have created and sustain this wonderful forum...It's such a great forum to gain knowledge...make friends...be entertained, all the while, sharing a common passion...in that regard, every single member is a winner...Thanks again...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

That’s why you get motm beside your name. Best (pre)acceptance speech ever.

Back
Top Bottom