420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you point me to that? I can't find it. Contests have always closed at midnight Pacific time on the last day of the month.
It’s right up under MrS’s name. Before (since the beginning of this MoM, it said this polls close@ 341 am on Oct 31.

I think what happened is that Mr. 420 realized he forgot to include MrS a few hours after the contest opened, and perhaps when he reset it there was an issue (Time zones, etc.?) I have been looking at it since the beginning and it has always had that time on it. Sorry for not mentioning it! :eek:

it shows me that its ending today at 12AM

Here on the west coast (which is the timeline they normally go by when closing contests) it says it closed today at 12:41am for some strange reason.:hmmmm:

Sorry guys and gals, please be patient as we get the contest routine dialed in with the new software :thanks:

Voting restored, and we'll close it tonight at midnight PST :goodluck:

A great list of amazing members! Thank you to everyone for voting and showing your support of this great community.

We want to give a huge congratulations to @MrSauga!:thumb:

You are well loved here and it shows. Keep up the great work!

:goodjob: :cheer::thanks:

A great grower, friend and all around terrific person. Enough about me though.:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Congrats MrS.
Meeting you is one of the best things to happen to me since joining 420.
No joke.
Can't thank you enough for all you do.

Back
Top Bottom