• 420 Motoco

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Conradino

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Antics

Votes: 41 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I haven't rolled in over 12 years. I used to hand roll everything, so these machines are pretty new to me. I've tinkered with a few other rollers in the past, but nothing like this.

I read the instructions a few times, ground up my bud and got started. The Space Case grinder is nothing short of amazing and efficient. Nice and sharp, and it makes short work of your herb. Definitely an item to consider if you guys need a GOOD grinder. I was using a plastic one before this, and well.. I won't be using the plastic grinder anymore. This thing is solid as a tank, and looks like a high end super car.

I was a little confused and having some trouble at first being new to the machine. But basically that was all because I wasn't rolling both rollers at the same time. So I had a big 'DUH!' moment there.

Once I had that figured out... wow. Fast, easy and efficient. Much faster than when I used to hand roll, and VERY tight and uniform.

The scoop card was really helpful in loading the roller too. I love this gear man! And now that I have one rolled, I need to find some time later to sit back and enjoy it. I'm heading out to the store now, so no smoke for me since I'm driving (safety first!) But later this afternoon, or evening, it's on. I'm looking forward to the RAW papers as well, I've always used the common white, processed, bleached papers in the past, so a natural, unrefined hemp paper has me all excited!

These rollers are made from a Hemp plastic too, so they're more environmentally friendly, and stronger. For what these rollers cost, I would definitely pick one up. Even if it's just to add to your collection!

2014-10-25_10-26-32_239.jpg

Antics, you are having way too much fun. You sound just like me when I got the prizes. Like a kid on Christmas morning, I was. :rofl:

The SNS products are awesome. I used the SNS 217 on a gnat problem, on a suggestion from Relaxed Lester, and it worked like a charm! I will be keeping that in my grow room for sure.

Have fun, and roll another one just like the other one.....

Back
Top Bottom