420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, wat an honor to be part of this list . I've always said this membership is the best out there and am glad to be part of such a 'bitchin' community. My goal here has always been, and will continue to be a teaching role(i'm still learning too!) with some fun , humor and comaradery. So many friends made along the way and i must say so much satisfaction gained from watching newbie growers knock there first grows outta the park. It's ALWAYS been my greaatest joy to see them succeed. Cheers gang and good luck to all.
Well put and written mate. love it here and as you do , love seeing nerves calmed and confidence grow with new growers. get to have some fun with the older ones too.lol
Good luck mate

Every one of y'all is up there because you're as legit as it gets!
:bravo:

Keep it up homie! This place functions so well because of folks like y'all.
:adore:
Thanks P. A true compliment from someone I respect. Much appreciated

Holy $%%&^!!

I was definitely NOT expecting this! Thank you to whoever it was who nominated me - very flattered and grateful. I still think of myself as pretty new, both to the site and to growing, so I really appreciative of the gesture. And what a great slate of other nominees - congratulations and good luck to all! Genuinely touched, thank you.

Holy $%%&^!!

I was definitely NOT expecting this! Thank you to whoever it was who nominated me - very flattered and grateful. I still think of myself as pretty new, both to the site and to growing, so I really appreciative of the gesture. And what a great slate of other nominees - congratulations and good luck to all! Genuinely touched, thank you.
deserved mate. good luck. now bite your nails with the rest of us.heehee

Wow folks never expected this but it is highly appreciated :)
Love to get involved here and this is really the only platform i found a comfort on when i first started my adventures and i am happy to contribute around where i can and share my experiences. Thats why we are here right lol
Big congrats to the other nominees too all well deserving!!
Remember folks
Hemp is the healer
Cannabis is life!!
Peace and love

What a great bunch of nominees!
You all play such an important role in making this forum work like it should...
Very best of luck to all of you!

What a great bunch of nominees!
You all play such an important role in making this forum work like it should...
Very best of luck to all of you!
Thanks Cass.

Kudos nominees, all worthy!

Back
Top Bottom