420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I’m early but,

The Last day of the month is tomorrow. It’s been a fun ride! :surf:

I want to Thank @Teddy Edwards and the rest of :420: For holding it down! If it weren’t for you all, this site wouldn’t be what it is today. Give your selves a pat on the back.

@Duggan is a very well respected player here at The Mag! He most certainly deserves the title.

My vote will go to you. :cheer:

Now, saying this, I’m not excluding these other fine members that were nominated! These other four members, are no slouches to the community either. They’re on the ball with information, greeting new members, and having an over all great attitude. You guys should feel very proud! Cheers to you all!

For the people that voted for me, I want to thank you all, so very much! It really means a lot to me, knowing I have such a great support system around me, it really feels great! :circle-of-love: You guys are the real MVP’s!!

Have a great tomorrow everyone!
:passitleft:

Just wanted to say thanks: to whomever nominated me, as well as everyone who voted for me. It was fun and flattering to even be considered. Congrats to everyone who got recognized this month. :)

The poll is now closed (or will be in a few minutes, and my word is law on that). ;)

Many congratulations to our valued, long-term member, Duggan. Richly deserved. :bravo: Thank you, Duggan, for all you do here.

We'll see the rest of your again, I know. :circle-of-love:

The poll is now closed (or will be in a few minutes, and my word is law on that). ;)

Many congratulations to our valued, long-term member, Duggan. Richly deserved. :bravo: Thank you, Duggan, for all you do here.

We'll see the rest of your again, I know. :circle-of-love:

Well, crap, I missed the deadline again.

But I'd probably have voted for Dugan. Congratulations on winning Member of the Month status (a... fourth time, lol?), man!

Congrats Duggan I can see why you are a much appreciated member here. Person note thank you for the help you have gave me since we started to chat again.

Good vibes and congrats all other short list nominations . Your all appreciate here by someone remember that.

Congratulations on your M.O.T.M. win Duggan, well deserved in my opinion. :welldone: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb:

Good morning everyone.Wow..this feeling never gets old.
I need to thank the person who nominated me this month and everyone who voted on my behalf.
It truly is an honor and i will continue to help our membership succeed every chance i get.
You all know how much i respect and value this membership. Bestest forum out there.
Thanks again peeps...have an awesome day. Cheers.:circle-of-love:

All were deserving. Congratulations, @Duggan !

Back
Top Bottom