420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet, Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar

MagicalButter Contributes:

Space Case Contributes:
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes To Our First Place Winner:
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.​

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:nomo:

Nominations
I have already received a bunch of excellent nominations. :thanks:

However, there's always room for more. So if you have a member in mind who has been particularly welcoming, helpful, supportive or informative over the past month, then please drop me a PM with a name and a few reasons why.

No public nominations in this thread please.

:nomo:

Good Luck to all the nominees !

Nominees for our September Member of the Month

Thank you, everyone, for your nominations.

If your nominated member does not appear here, please remember that the final list is vetted by 420 Magazine staff: sometimes members need a little bit longer on the site to establish themselves; also note that past winners are ineligible for 6 months, to give everyone a chance.

All comments are edited from your nominations.

The poll is now open for your votes.

Good luck to the following: we are truly grateful for all your contributions.

Ganjagrandaddy
Ganjagrandaddy is, for me, the perfect MOTM nomination. He has a number of great and active journals going. His posts are detailed and useful. He answers new members when they introduce themselves, and he’s always helpful, guiding them to useful posts that let them find their way around. I wish he was my Grandaddy!

Falstaffo
Falstaffo is active across a lot of the site, posting upbeat and useful words and pictures on his journals, in the Growers Lounge and in FAQs, helping to answer questions and problems. He supports sponsors and is active in the contests too. I like his no-nonsense attitude, which is refreshing without being rude! Please give him consideration.

HugePeckerHead
HugePeckerHead can be seen welcoming new users and not only saying hi but he will go out of his way to make new members actually feel welcomed. Also he actually helps with any and all crazy ideas anyone can come up with. He will plant seeds and test theories. He doesn't come across as a know-it-all and treats all members on the same level. He has actively helped in peacekeeping efforts in a few posts that I have read. He is the kind of member that 420 should be proud to support as he only will enhance this forum.

Duggan
This month I would like to nominate Duggan. This guy helps so many out here on the mag. Not just with helping noobs and even vets but his loyalty is incredible. His energy is uplifting and I want to give thanks to that attitude. Thank you Duggan from us to you. It's truly been an honor to have met you and been helped by you.

The Bard
I wanted to drop The Bard for September MOTM. Once again my habitual thread stalking led me to this dude. Holy Cow y'all! This dude is on point! Journal is legit, and he just recently jumped into the group grow realm. If you haven't, y'all should definitely check out Bard's Chem Comparative Grow. That's a collective of growers like no other! Homeboy is like the damn Pied Piper of "heavy-hitters". He is also very active saying hello to new members and pointing them in the right direction. Bard is doing everything in the best way!

Backlipslide
I would like to nominate Backlipslide for being a humble greeter, avid helper and all around good guy of the threads. He’s made a big impression on me and others in his few months here – journaling, setting new members on the right path, whether it’s site navigation or growing problems and supporting the sponsors. In my view, a really worthy contender.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Oh my life , i am honoured by the nomination and the comments. wow thank you so much. Always going to be up against great members so an honour to be included.
Good luck to the other nominees. getting myself a "dog in a bag" for my new found nominee status.lol
good luck all
thankyou who ever wrote such positive and well received comments. peace and blessings
GGD

Thank you for this month's nomination. Congrats to the other members as well as good luck. Never realized what an honor it is to be nominated for something like this....and for that im truly grateful.

A lil bit different then the first time you were nominated eh?

Congratulations!

Oh my life , i am honoured by the nomination and the comments. wow thank you so much. Always going to be up against great members so an honour to be included.
Good luck to the other nominees. getting myself a "dog in a bag" for my new found nominee status.lol
good luck all
thankyou who ever wrote such positive and well received comments. peace and blessings
GGD

Congratulations ganjagranddaddy!

@Ganjagrandaddy
@falstaffo
@HugePeckerhead
@Duggan
@The Bard

Congratulations to you all!! Well deserved honour! For all 5 of you!

Thank you for the opportunity to being nominated once again. It is a honour! Seeing the awesome members up there with me, makes me feel, like I’ve been nominated last for a reason!! Lol just playing :goof: Although These other members are no joke!

Congratulations to you all!! Good luck to you all, although I know, you guys don’t need luck! Very respected members you all are!!

:thanks:

@Ganjagrandaddy
@falstaffo
@HugePeckerhead
@Duggan
@The Bard

Congratulations to you all!! Well deserved honour! For all 5 of you!

Thank you for the opportunity to being nominated once again. It is a honour! Seeing the awesome members up there with me, makes me feel, like I’ve been nominated last for a reason!! :goof: These other members are no joke!

Congratulations to you all!! Good luck to you all, although I know, you guys don’t need luck! Very respected members you all are!!

:thanks:
Every one of y'all is up there because you're as legit as it gets!
:bravo:

Keep it up homie! This place functions so well because of folks like y'all.
:adore:

Wow, wat an honor to be part of this list . I've always said this membership is the best out there and am glad to be part of such a 'bitchin' community. My goal here has always been, and will continue to be a teaching role(i'm still learning too!) with some fun , humor and comaradery. So many friends made along the way and i must say so much satisfaction gained from watching newbie growers knock there first grows outta the park. It's ALWAYS been my greaatest joy to see them succeed. Cheers gang and good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom