• Fish cake - November 2012

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • WizHigh - December 2012

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest. :cheer:

During the past 12 months, we've seen a lot of passionate members helping others in our community, for which we are truly grateful. :thanks: :goodjob:

Now's the time to stand up and decide who helped the most. :high-five:

Below, for your Canna-voting pleasure, are the eligible first place winners from each of the monthly contest threads of 2012.

The sole winner earns 420 reputation points, the title Member of the Year 2012, an invitation to join our staff, and a prize package to be revealed shortly. ;)

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.

Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

Godspeed - January 2012

Siscokid - February 2012

Xlr8 - March 2012

Vapedog - April 2012

OldMedMan - May 2012

Jandre2k - June 2012

Icemud - July 2012

Bigirishdoode - August 2012

Alaskan1 - September 2012

Bassman59 - October 2012

Fish cake - November 2012

WizHigh - December 2012

i cant vote there at least 6 people i have read and coresponded with and all deserve a vote. some i havent read on as well. not voting on this one. so so sorry. they all great members.

Had to go with Sir Fish Cake,was the first person to comment in my first journal and is always helpful and adds great info to your journals, as well as always maintaining his own throughout and helping out many others along the way.

i am also yet to meet some of the other candidates, but it is not an easy decision in any part as those i do & Dont know are all just as helpful and play a great part in maintaining the quality of 420.

:thanks::thanks: To All

:goodjob: :bravo:

my vote has to go with xl8r. i just feel he is helpful, has sound etiquette, plays a neutral role in most topics and has sound knowledge on growing, doesnt try and juice his advice up by waffling. good luck to everyone.

:thanks: guys! That means a lot to me. Coming from two people I respect greatly? Priceless! I'm just honored to be on the list with so many other great members, and blown away by the votes and kind words. Thanks again, sincerely! :)

I am so honored again to be a monthly winner and now to be put in a room with the best of the best... I love being a member of 420 Magazine and I am happy to have gotten to meet all of you incredible members that I've conversed with. Best of luck to all of us, and I am honored to be amongst you all. :)

Xlr8 you have my vote my friend,you've been there for me everytime I didnt know the answer to a problem,my grow would'nt be looking the way it does without your help and whenever someone asks me a question I dont know the answer too I send them to you,thanks for all your help and good luck to everyone here I dont know most of you yet I ve only been a member a few months now:)

Xlr8 you have my vote my friend,you've been there for me everytime I didnt know the answer to a problem,my grow would'nt be looking the way it does without your help and whenever someone asks me a question I dont know the answer too I send them to you,thanks for all your help and good luck to everyone here I dont know most of you yet I ve only been a member a few months now:)

Well Jon - This will probably sound corny, but I'm very sincere about this: The good feelings you just gave me with that feedback are priceless, and are more valuable to me than winning the contest. Hands down. Regardless of the outcome, the support from yourself, Cultivator, JJ and others... are really meaningful to me. It feels great to have made a positive impact or two!

What really rocks, is that this entire community is filled with growers and wonderful people who are willing to bend over backwards to help either their fellow grower, or somebody new to the hobby. Your grows, experiences and contributions, for example, are very helpful to many.

Frankly, I'm just proud to be associated with you guys, and everyone on that list!

:thanks:

hey dont forget OMM is in there
and by the way awsome thats what yall are

hey dont forget OMM is in there
and by the way awsome thats what yall are

Great point.

:cheer: OMM!
Whether by growing his beautiful plants or entertaining us with his fascinating life stories, OMM's threads are the backbone of the community here. Way to go Fishcake for bringing that up. :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better myself jon..

I agree, X has always been there for me when I've had a problem.
His friendly demeanor, professionalism, and overall love for the growing community is so inspiring for all of us, even aside from growing..
And if most of his grow Knowledge was gained here at 420?, then I can only hope to be as knowledgeable and wise as him one day.
Heck he should be on the 420 payroll..
And he's the kind of guy anyone would be lucky enough to call, a friend..

Xlr8 for president!!

Shoot , Vick, what do I say to that?!
Thank you doesn't seem sufficient, but it's the best I can come up with... :thanks:

I consider many people here friends, and you're right there amongst the top, brother, true story.

Today has been a really rough day for me physically and emotionally, so I can't begin to tell you how much it means to get such nice positive feedback like this. Your timing is superb. I really needed a bit of a boost right now - it's been a tough couple of days for me. You rock!
President though?! :rofl: Hmmm, we might just make some progress toward cannabis prohibition at least! :bong:

:)

Glad I could lift your spirits a bit X!
And I meant every word!
Here's to you feeling better my friend..
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom