• Mr Am4zin

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Oldergrower

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • C526

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally I'm pretty quiet about who I have voted for. In this case, I just have to reveal it because I feel it's one way that I can openly thank this person for his incredible generosity and desire to help others out. I was one of the people he helped after my coming back from a forced grow downtime. Even from a half a world away this man helped me get back into my grow. The generosity and friendliness on this site is astounding to me at times, but this was truly above and beyond.
His knowledge, his documentation, experimentation, and his "always at the ready" with answers to growers is commendable and truly appreciated. Incredible grower and cherished friend.

Thank you Light Addict, you lit up my life!

Normally I'm pretty quiet about who I have voted for. In this case, I just have to reveal it because I feel it's one way that I can openly thank this person for his incredible generosity and desire to help others out. I was one of the people he helped after my coming back from a forced grow downtime. Even from a half a world away this man helped me get back into my grow. The generosity and friendliness on this site is astounding to me at times, but this was truly above and beyond.
His knowledge, his documentation, experimentation, and his "always at the ready" with answers to growers is commendable and truly appreciated. Incredible grower and cherished friend.

Thank you Light Addict, you lit up my life!

Amen, and well put.

It tickles me how much you underestimate your value as a cultivator and mentor. It's one of the many reasons your name is so prominent on the list.

I'm in the same boat Susan, there isn't a name on the list with higher credentials and prominence in this magazine. :adore:

It was Light Addicts journal that I came to right out of the gates of joining 420. LA has a way with people that is not seen anywhere else. I swear I have personally read him answer the same question a 100 times! And he answers with patience, professionalism and kindness every single time. I'm not sure if my analogy will completely fit this scenario but it's hard not to compare his patience to that of a parent that has been asked the same question over and over and over again. And let's just say he has more patience then I. :high-five:

LA, don't underestimate yourself, I know I sure haven't. Think of it this way: you can convince people to chop the top of their buds off!! And I'm one of them!!

You're a gem and an asset to this community and it wouldn't be the same without you! Lots of love Light Addict!

:love:

Originally Posted by OlderGrower
I agree that A-train is a straight shooter and it is not about how many times you remember someones birthday or how many you greet, but that being said, lets not forget the real reason 420 magazine is here. Yes growing MJ is a part of it, and it has become a big part of it, but that is not the only reason it is here. It is here so like minded people can have a place to come together and educate each other, not only about how to grow, but to promote the ending of prohibition of MJ in not only America but the whole world. I hope you all keep that in mind when voting. And like the December MoTM I will not be voting for myself because I do not feel I am that person, but when I do cast my vote, it will be for the best of the best in all categories, not just growing.

I feel that you are a lot more "that person" than you give yourself credit for. It's a great list up there, and you are in there for very good reasons!

:circle-of-love:

So true OG, you are certainly that person you described because your always right there with me every time I get passionate about everyone here getting active in the cause. You really do tend to sell yourself short brother and there is no reason for it bro. You inspire me and I have no doubt that you inspire others as well. You really do have great passion and vision and so much love and compassion to go with it, and no amount of being humble will convince anyone here otherwise my friend...Sorry bro, your stuck with it whether you want to believe it or not my good man.
:passitleft:

Damn I had absolutely no clue this was going on! Without your post Dennise on my thread, I still wouldn't be here!

Just wanted to say best of luck to all and I don't expect to have a prayer but it was a nice little shock. Thanks one and all and much love 420 :)

You are a humble man LA. Btw.. Check out the pedigree under your avatar! Lol. We haven't crossed paths, but, you sir get my vote. Special thanks to all the nominees. Peace!

I still can't decide. I come back here every day and just can't do it. So many different STYLES of being a great member -- from knowledgable people sharing friendly encouragement and love to those doing profoundly significant work in the field.

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO LOVELY?

:circle-of-love:

You can now click on each members name in the list to do a little "Sight seeing" on their post history if that helps ya Glimmer. :)

I don't get it, member of the month, just saying... What a score to whomever wins....

Grizz, this operation ain't worth a crap without a little love and friendliness to grease the wheels. Forums are downright nasty places without it. The mods and techies do an amazing job of keeping things humming a positive tune. I suppose that MOTM is a little incentive grease for the palms of us forum rabble.
I haven't had the pleasure of bumping into LA much in the year I've been a member. To me Sweetsue has been a real focal point of this forum in the time I've been here and it's the many lovely people like her that help make this place so great. You as well, matey. Pigeons is another that springs to my mind.
Last I checked though, C526 had no votes, so I'll rectify that right now. When I first joined he was all over the place. I definitely have a soft spot for that guy. I think he had some medical issues going on and it worries me that he disappeared. I wish him all the best, wherever he may be. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom