420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should we be able to see the members names who voted??

Ye it is new feature i noticed it the other day & a pretty cool idea i thought, to which it is mentioned in the opening post by the moderator.

Here it is :thumb:

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Probably true Duggan, but we have to go through the motions here anyway, especially those of us who got pinned up in the display case there.
Might as well try and have fun doing it hey? Or at least get really really really stoned to cope... ha ha.
here
:passitleft:

You can see who voted by clicking on the actual number of votes next to someone's name.

420-magazine-mobile281235445.jpg

All the contestants are deserving, when i posted in "Introduce yourself" back in August most on the list greeted me that evening. Thats the main reason im still here. Good luck to all on the list.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Probably true Duggan, but we have to go through the motions here anyway, especially those of us who got pinned up in the display case there.
Might as well try and have fun doing it hey? Or at least get really really really stoned to cope... ha ha.
here

Gee, thanks Weaselcracker.

It's so confusing doing it from a phone it takes you to 420 web version but takes you off the page so can't even vote ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All I've ever viewed 420 with is my iPhone -for the last four years or so. I just go to the bottom of the page and choose 'desktop'. Everything works fine.
Edit- oh I understand what you mean now. Yes once you go in desktop mode you lose the page you were on and have to find your way back. I could explain how to do that, but if you're reading this... ;)

Maybe it's because you're using the app? I've never used the app- but all I've ever viewed 420 with is my iPhone -for the last four years or so. I just go to the bottom of the page and choose 'desktop'. Everything works fine

I've tried that still no joy can I just pm a mod my vote ? Make it Easyer for my small brain lol as this was distracting me so much tried for 6 hours ! Then gave up this new medication is making me irritable so easy I hate it but promised the Mrs I would take it . all you need is mj .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're welcome Sue. :) glad you like my attitude.
Here. Have another.

Don't mind if I do. Finally finished the last listen on the ECS class. Time for a break before I let myself finish out the night. :laughtwo:

The prize list is now in the first post in the thread. :woohoo:

And it will continue to be added to. :woohoo::woohoo:

Many, many thanks to all our generous Sponsors.

Why? I state facts ....the membership will vote over the next couple weeks but I know who will win and there's s not a damn thing anyone can do about it....what's so silly about that? Outta here! :(

Stay positive bud it is only a competition after all :thumb:

I'll tell ya lil story, ol fuzzy nearly been nominated for MOTM 2 dozen times over the last 5 years & on average per year 3 to 5 nominations 2016 was a slow year for me tho... Never won it yet ?

But i do remember my first nomination for MOTM & that was made by a forum sponsor back in 2012, sadly not here these days but how many people can say that !

Hey duggan ya got titles, i've been here 5 years & still working on it !

That is fuzzy love for ya :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom