420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it looks like it just may simplify my top feed setup. Run a pvc pipe from the pump the length of the tent/room and cap the end. Place a “T” half way along the pipe and the manifold will screw into the “T”. Then just run spaghetti lines of equal length to the plants.

Hey gang I want to give a quick shout out to Gorilla seeds, Bomb seeds and Auto seeds.
just got 3 T-shirts from Gorilla seeds, Auto seeds and Bomb seeds. From Gorilla I chose a strain called King Gelato they’re $45 per seed and Gorilla sent me 4! They also sent Super Iced Grapefruit with several singles from Barney’s farm. Bomb seeds sent THC Bomb and Gorilla Bomb. Auto seeds sent Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies autos. We’re talking Christmas in March!

Thank you again to Gorilla, Bomb and Auto seeds for their active sponsorship here at 420 Magazine!

Hey 420, I just want to give a big shout out to Cannapot! I just received their prize package of 10 Ken Estes GDP and 10 Blueberry f2’s. Gonna be hunting a male GDP to cross with a few strains this summer. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom