420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thumb:Thanks to all for being thoughtful, kind, supportive, positive, loving, genuine, knowledgeable, fun, etc etc etc :circle-of-love: I love this site.:Namaste:

Congrats penny! Well deserved my man! I know no other on this forum like you! You are one of a kind and a wealth of knowledge and input. The poll speaks volume to your achievements both in your tent and in the tents of growers forum wide because of all of your efforts and dedication. Your input constantly reflects in the improvements of plants world wide. We thank you for all you do!

. Hi penny. Well deserved win my friend. Thanks for all you do for the 420 community .

Thanks G2 I'll take your predictions any day.

Congrats brotha couldn't have went to such an amazing person ..

Thank you personally for being there through it all .

Many, many congratulations to Pennywise for walking off with one of the big trophies. :bravo:

I had to remove one vote from his total, by a mistaken member with fewer than 50 posts. Not that it made any difference. :laugh:

Thank you, and to all on the list, for all your contributions to our community.

Very, very well deserved, Pennywise.

Congrats PW, glad to have witnessed every single win of yours, honestly and honourably. Thanks for sharing the ride with me. :)

Huuuuge thank you to everyone who voted for me, you helped me finish in 2nd place, that is such a joy I will always revisit because of you. The vote of confidence will last forever with me.

Hey PW...mother nature called, she ran outta seeds from your previous wins and will have to give you a RAINcheck...hahahaha

Congratulations on your M.O.T.Y. win Pennywise!:bravo: Keep up the awesome work!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom