420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2018

420 Magazine's Member Of The Year Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats shed!
Very well deserved; your contributions around this site can't go unnoticed. You're everywhere man! Always upbeat and ready to help.
:bravo:

Massive congratulations Shed! An amazing job throughout the year and some incredible work you have done!

A big round of applause and congrats again on a job well earned and deserved!

Keep on doing what your doing and I look forward to growing along side you in 2019!

Well... that makes the upcoming trip all the more special. It’s not every day I get to wrap my arms around a fellow MOTY.

A well-deserved honor my friend. :hug:

Congrats @InTheShed - very well deserved. :welldone:

Also congrats go out to @Pennywise for making it a close contest and to all the other great members in the poll - you are all very much appreciated! :Namaste:

Thanks Teddy :)

Holy moly! :eek: I'm incredibly honored and glad to know I have earned the respect of such an amazing group of members. A huge thank you to those who make it to this part of the site to vote in the contests: the long-timers who show up every month and the newcomers who somehow manage to find their way here. To my fellow 2018 class of MOTMs: :high-five:. I was in great company. :rip: Bonsai

Thank you so much to 420magazine for giving us a home, to the admins and mods who maintain and improve it, and to the sponsors who value our content enough to support the site and enable it (and us) to stay online.

And thank you to those sponsors who actually contribute their products to these contests, to make winning that much more fun :cool:.

This place has become a home for me, and many members have become my friends. That makes this honor even more special.
:Namaste:

Past my bedtime. Talk to y'all in the morning :slide:
Wow brother, Much congratulations! Well done.

And finally.... I am so happy to be able to write a congrats After Teddy's announcement :)
Congrats link wizard, super member of our family and awesome person InTheShed
Thank you AB...and thanks for waiting for the official word from Teddy! #linkwizard
Well deserved @InTheShed Congrats
I'm glad you knew it was me even without pics! Thanks Norcali.
Congratulations on your M.O.T.Y. award InTheShed. Excellent job!:high-five:
Thanks CM, and to you for the amazing PhOTY! Excellent work :).
Congrats @InTheShed. A fitting honor.
Thank your farside!
He is probably sleeping and dreaming sweet dreams :)
Yes. Yes I was.
Woop woop! Congrats shed!
Appreciate it B!
@InTheShed
:theband:
Many cheers, Shed! Absolutely the right person for the title. Thanks for all you do - it like you’re everywhere :eek:
Congratulations my friend :Namaste:
Awww, you brought the band to play for the big party! Thank you Amy. And I like your hat ;).
Nice one Shed! Best of the best! Well done my friend :)
Thanks Professor. Go Cali Orange!
Congrats shed!
Very well deserved; your contributions around this site can't go unnoticed. You're everywhere man! Always upbeat and ready to help.:bravo:
Why thank you Mr Preston. And a word of congratulations to you for January POTM...that Temple can produce the goods!
Congratulations shed!!!
Thanks itibiti :).
Congrats @InTheShed !! Well deserved!
Thank you dajerm!
Congrat's Brother Shed! Awesome job, Bro! Congrat's to all the others, too! You're all a big part of what makes 420mag such a great community!
:adore:
And a big congratulations to you Krip! January MOTM :high-five:. It's a great and growing club!
Massive congratulations Shed! An amazing job throughout the year and some incredible work you have done!
A big round of applause and congrats again on a job well earned and deserved!
Keep on doing what your doing and I look forward to growing along side you in 2019!
Always a pleasure to pipe up where I can help, and where I can't as well ;). Thanks Dutch!
Congrats Shed. You've certainly earned this one.
Thanks VG. :)
Congrats @InTheShed! Good work!
Good work to you on January PhOTM! Thanks TB.

Well deserved! Congratulations shed! You’re awesome.
I used a bit of dingo spit and yes, I won the day with it! Thank you Grandpa.
Congrats Shed!:bravo:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:...
Thanks h00k!
Well... that makes the upcoming trip all the more special. It’s not every day I get to wrap my arms around a fellow MOTY. A well-deserved honor my friend.
It's an honor to join you in that club, and it will be to see you in the Spring. Thank you SweetSue. :hug:
Congrats @InTheShed - very well deserved.
Thanks BeezL. And congrats on the beautiful nug pic Show for PhOTM!
Congrats @InTheShed like I said in my thread , I like your dedication to 420 magazine and it’s members.
Without the terrific members here I wouldn't have lasted a month. It's all y'all that make it the place to be. Thanks WH!
Wow brother, Much congratulations! Well done.
Wow is right! Thanks otter :).

Shed, congrats on a well deserved honor! Congrats to all the other monthly winners out there and for Penny almost pulling off the back to back honor. Some great members on that list Shed and its awesome that your name goes on top of it. :goodjob:

Congrats, Shed! Definitely well deserved. I'm with Amy on this one. You're everywhere and helpful and polite wherever you go. A truly solid 420 member just like the other nominees and winners.

:cheer::high-five::bravo::yahoo::theband::welldone::slide:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom