420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Old Salt. Well deserved for all your good work out here. I hope that takes the sting out of an idiot like me winning journal of the month, lol... :p ;)

Thanks are listed in the order these sponsors initiated contact. :thanks:

StickerYou has e-mailed a $250 store credit, thank you. This will be used to help promote fire safety for children in a northern Canadian community.

The Vault Seed Bank has sent 10 x Northern Lights auto flowering seeds. Thank you, @George from The Vault. They will be the first autoflowers I'll grow. They will be part of my next grow.

Dope Seeds has sent Stardawg x 5 seeds. Thank you, these will be part of my next grow.

@New420Guy Seeds has sent a 5-pack of Jedi Glue Seeds, T Shirt, Calendar, and Pen. Thank you New420Guy Seeds. I'll proudly wear the t-shirt for 420. The Jedi Glue Seeds will be used in a grow I'll start in the spring.

I received the Mars Hydro SP-250 Grow Light, and 2' x 4' Grow Tent yesterday. Thank you Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara, the tent will be used for seedlings, veg, and autoflowers. These items will allow me to start a perpetual grow.

full

Mars Hydro 2' x 4' Grow Tent and SP-250

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

For those assembling a tent for the first time, here are some pointers to help prevent tearing the fabric cover:
  • Ensure the zippers are all fully opened;
  • Put your hand between the corner of the frame, and the tent wall when sliding the frame into the cover; and
  • Don't rush, take your time.

Thanks are listed in the order these sponsors initiated contact. :thanks:

StickerYou has e-mailed a $250 store credit, thank you. This will be used to help promote fire safety for children in a northern Canadian community.

The Vault Seed Bank has sent 10 x Northern Lights auto flowering seeds. Thank you, @George from The Vault. They will be the first autoflowers I'll grow. They will be part of my next grow.

Dope Seeds has sent Stardawg x 5 seeds. Thank you, these will be part of my next grow.

@New420Guy Seeds has sent a 5-pack of Jedi Glue Seeds, T Shirt, Calendar, and Pen. Thank you New420Guy Seeds. I'll proudly wear the t-shirt for 420. The Jedi Glue Seeds will be used in a grow I'll start in the spring.

I received the Mars Hydro SP-250 Grow Light, and 2' x 4' Grow Tent yesterday. Thank you Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara, the tent will be used for seedlings, veg, and autoflowers. These items will allow me to start a perpetual grow.

full

Mars Hydro 2' x 4' Grow Tent and SP-250

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

For those assembling a tent for the first time, here are some pointers to help prevent tearing the fabric cover:
  • Ensure the zippers are all fully opened;
  • Put your hand between the corner of the frame, and the tent wall when sliding the frame into the cover; and
  • Don't rush, take your time.
Awesome, so you can make a comparison between TS and SP and tell everyone which one you prefer, I guess many people want to know:yahoo:

Congrats, @Old Salt ! Must be nice to get stuff for free-ninety-nine. When I grow up and learn to grow super plants, I hope to win a 420 contest someday. Until then, I'll follow your lead in another way. I'm thinking of changing my username to "Black Pepper." :Rasta:

Congrats, @Old Salt ! Must be nice to get stuff for free-ninety-nine. When I grow up and learn to grow super plants, I hope to win a 420 contest someday. Until then, I'll follow your lead in another way. I'm thinking of changing my username to "Black Pepper." :Rasta:

Thank you. The prizes are nice, but the title is better. You don't need to be a master grower for 'Member of the' awards. You just need to be very active here, and participate in many threads. Threads started by folks growing differently than you do are a very good source of useful information. I've never grown cannabis in soil, yet subbing in to threads by those that do taught me a lot that I was able to port to coco/perlite.

Something else that's good to do is to build a network by keeping track of who is growing by what method. If you have that, when you find yourself out of your comfort zone trying to help another, you'll know who to call.

When I said "I want to thank all of my fellow nominees. Each and every one of you has greatly contributed to my success as a grower. It is you who have imparted the knowledge that I've been able to share with our fellow members," It was and still is very true. It's also true that I've learned from every thread that I follow.

Thank you. The prizes are nice, but the title is better. You don't need to be a master grower for 'Member of the' awards. You just need to be very active here, and participate in many threads. Threads started by folks growing differently than you do are a very good source of useful information. I've never grown cannabis in soil, yet subbing in to threads by those that do taught me a lot that I was able to port to coco/perlite.

Something else that's good to do is to build a network by keeping track of who is growing by what method. If you have that, when you find yourself out of your comfort zone trying to help another, you'll know who to call.

When I said "I want to thank all of my fellow nominees. Each and every one of you has greatly contributed to my success as a grower. It is you who have imparted the knowledge that I've been able to share with our fellow members," It was and still is very true. It's also true that I've learned from every thread that I follow.
So what are you saying @Old Salt ? The name change alone won't work?

Thank u all so much for this nomination and honor . Our membership is loaded with great growers and fantastic people. Bestest weed forum on the web..... :headbanger: Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:
i will vote for u how do u do it
new to site

Congrats, Old Salt! And congrats to all the other nominees. All winners! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom