420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
walk in the park for the winner well done shed
Thank you NP!
Congratulations!
Thanks Puffer!
Congrats again @InTheShed. Great words as always. Enjoy it!
I try to do my best for this place, as it's done for me!
Where can I sign up! Congrats Shed! I'll keep this short. You da man!
You're already signed up, and thanks Professor!
Peach emoji::slap emoji::heart emoji:

I got absolutely spanked by Sheddie.
I'm not complaining. :battingeyelashes:

Love you darlin.
Thanks for all that you do.
You deserve this honor.
With a Velvet Glove. Thank you m'dear!
Sir Shed. Maybe time to upgrade that collapsing outhouse in your avatar.
LOL! Thanks Teddy but I like to stay in touch with my roots ;).
Congrats Shed!! Well deserved win sir! Thanks for all you do around here Shed, this place would look a lot different minus you buddy.
Thank you Van. My place would look a lot different without all y'all as well.
Congrats Shed! Your such a wealth of knowledge and support to so many people here.

I have been a newbie and had newbie questions, followed with newbie answers. I guess that the thing here 420 Mag, a sense of family, a sense knowing it's safe for newbie questions, embarrassing, exciting questions, mind blowing questions, but there are never a dumb questions. I have always felt welcomed here without judgment.

As much as I have learn't here throughout the years, Shed has always been a beacon of light. When I don't know a product or answer, I tag those that I think may know. Just to help, he's always been there for me and clearly so many more.

Tipping my hat to ya Shed! Much luv

congratulations to all the nominees, he's a hard act to follow
♥️
Thank you Momma! I do my best to share what I know. :)
Congrats Shed on a well-deserved landslide win.
No one deserves this title as much as you.
You're a great example to all members, and you do some fantastic growing.
The best part is you do it with no sugar-coated BS, just the truth about how to go about it the right way.
Not many growers here haven't taken a page out of your playbook to make their own grow better, and that says a lot about your style.
Anyway enjoy that title and the new throne, my friend
Thanks Justin (do I have to call you that now?)! I'll take the title, but the throne I share with my fellow nominees. Every one of them lifts this place above the rest.
Congrats Shed
Thank you DM!
Congrats Shed. Well deserved here too!
And thanks here as well! And thank you for making it easier by taking the staff position... :high-five:
Congrats. once again @InTheShed! Enjoy the sticky fruits of your hard labor sir!
Thank you CM!

Thanks Justin (do I have to call you that now?)! I'll take the title, but the throne I share with my fellow nominees. Every one of them lifts this place above the rest.
You do not :laughtwo: In my real life, almost no one calls me by my first name. Friends call me Goody, but J or 13 are alright as well. Glad you asked.
And yes everyone in that contest was a winner, and did something to make this place better.
Congrats to all who went the extra 1.609344 km

Congratulations again shed!! You absolutely deserve it buddy!! You rock man!!

to all who voted for me, thank you guys for you’re support! You guys are why I do it, and you all are what makes this place so special. You guys all hold a special place in my heart.

here’s to 2021!! [lifts glass of champagne]

let’s make it count!!

Congrats Shed. So glad you continue to hangout at this place. And congrats again to all the others on this special list. :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom