420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest 2022

During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, 420 spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake. Now it’s time to choose who’s the cherry on top.

Polls are now open! Voting closes at midnight, PST on January 31st.

Many thanks to our Sponsors for donating these amazing prizes, we are beyond grateful for your generosity.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2022

420 Magazine:
420 Magazine Lighter

420 Magazine Magnet

420 Magazine Stickers

420 Magazine 15oz Coffee Mug

Plagron:
5 litres Cocos A&B

1 litre Green Sensation

GeoPot:
Winner's Choice of 5 x 3 Gallon Pots, 3 x 5 Gallon Pots OR 1 x 15 Gallon Pot

Geoflora Nutrients:
Geoflora Veg & Geoflora Bloom

Cannabis Irrigation Supply:
C028-OS OpenSprinkler

Foods Alive:
Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds

Sierra Natural Science:
SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch

Prescription Blend:
Complete Nutrient Kit

Cipher:
NOVA | Stainless Steel

CannaPot Cannabis Seeds:
KushMints - 5 Fem Seeds

Forbidden Fruit - 5 Fem Seeds

Somango - 5 Fem Seeds

DYNOMYCO:
7oz DYNOMYCO Stick

Vivosun:
VIVOSUN AeroWave A6 Patented Clip-On Fan

Mile HIGH Cleaner:
Deluxe Cleaning Kit

CCELL:
CCELL Palm Pro

AUXO:
AUXO Calent

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:adore: 2022 Member of the Year Contestants :adore:

***Please note, since one of the winners - @Emilya Green became a staff member, she is no longer eligible to be in this contest. We decided to replace her June contest entry with the 2nd place winner. Surprise @Tokin Roll, you are now in the running! :)

January: @BakedARea

February: @Rexer

March: @Grand Daddy Black

April: @Bill284

May: @HappyHazmat88

June: @Tokin Roll

July: @Carcass

August: @Melville Hobbes

September: @StoneOtter

October: @InTheShed

November: @Buds Buddy

December: @Azimuth

:goodluck: Good Luck to all of you! :goodluck:

Happy New Year @Renee Roberts hope everything is going well.
Just wondering why it doesn't say pole closes Feb 1st & votes are not visible?
Curious is all.
Take care.
Congratulations @Tokin Roll well deserved. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Talk about a turn in events.
Sorry to here about being disqualified @Emilya Green :green_heart: , but on a positive note, congratulation on the staff selection.
I am not sure what to say, but thank you for the selection. I know there are many deserving member on here and I am humbled by my selection.

First day, of the New Year and things are looking better already.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Sorry everyone, it was a very busy night for me and it seems I forgot to select the box in the poll that displays the votes publicly. I apologize, but I had to reset the poll in order to fix it. The 9 people that have already voted will need to vote again. The good thing is, you have all month to get your votes in. Happy New Year Everyone! :)

PS...the annual contests technically close on the 31st at midnight, but that makes it Feb 1st. ;)

Oh wow this isn’t fair! Such a hard decision such amazing members to choose from.
Many of which have helped me either in general or directly with my own grow ugh I have to smoke and come back to this I can’t decide 😂

Sorry everyone, it was a very busy night for me and it seems I forgot to select the box in the poll that displays the votes publicly. I apologize, but I had to reset the poll in order to fix it. The 9 people that have already voted will need to vote again. The good thing is, you have all month to get your votes in. Happy New Year Everyone! :)

PS...the annual contests technically close on the 31st at midnight, but that makes it Feb 1st. ;)
No worries Renee, it was a double work load for you this month. :thumb:
Thanks so much. :thanks:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Do they know that? There are only 4 votes now. If they're not notified automatically you should PM those 9 so they can re-vote. Most voters don't post or "watch" the contest threads to know their votes were removed.
It's been one day, you still have 30 more days to go. Give them time, many people are still recovering.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to see who those people were, is there? @Marc Ocean

Do they know that? There are only 4 votes now. If they're not notified automatically you should PM those 9 so they can re-vote. Most voters don't post in or "watch" the contest threads to know their votes were removed.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to see who those people were, is there? @Marc Ocean

I agree with Shed. And if it's not possible to know, a general notice should go out to everyone's notification list so everyone can see it.

Frankly I don't understand why the contests initial posting doesn't show up in everyone's list in the first place. Rarely do more than 40-50 members even vote. You'd get a much broader participation if everyone had the notices. I don't often remember to check them as I get enough notices to keep me busy, but if I got one for each of the "....of the month" contests I'd participate more often.

I agree with Shed. And if it's not possible to know, a general notice should go out to everyone's notification list so everyone can see it.

Frankly I don't understand why the contests initial posting doesn't show up in everyone's list in the first place. Rarely do more than 40-50 members even vote. You'd get a much broader participation if everyone had the notices. I don't often remember to check them as I get enough notices to keep me busy, but if I got one for each of the "....of the month" contests I'd participate more often.
If Marc can find a way, then of course we can Pm them @Marc Ocean

If you mean using Alerts for these things, alerts are used rarely, as not to abuse them. For those of you here daily, an alert here and there isn't a big deal, but for those who check in weekly or monthly or even less often, those things can pile up and irritate people because they didn't ask for those intrusions.

I just started experimenting with them recently, as you've seen with special occasions. It's gone over well so far, but I'm nervous to abuse it and have everyone upset. Baby steps with changing things with this community or there are revolutions and rock throwing, burn down the house kinda stuff lol

I do agree, I wish there was a way to increase contest participation and voting, the question is how, without upsetting people?

Why not a trial run? Send out a notice the " ... of the year" contests and see what the reaction is.

Or, you could start another thread like the amnesty thread and ask the question of the membership. That would probably be the best way. One notice rather than several. You got some good feedback in that one.

Oh wow this isn’t fair! Such a hard decision such amazing members to choose from.
Many of which have helped me either in general or directly with my own grow ugh I have to smoke and come back to this I can’t decide 😂
I’ve been smoking since I posted this and still can’t decide! 🤣

Why not a trial run? Send out a notice the " ... of the year" contests and see what the reaction is.

Or, you could start another thread like the amnesty thread and ask the question of the membership. That would probably be the best way. One notice rather than several. You got some good feedback in that one.
Right now I'm working 18 hours a day on the acclimation from the amnesty and a million programming issues.

Is it possible for you to give me a couple weeks and then remind me again about this, maybe start a thread in website feedback and tag me with your ideas?

I'm really sorry but I just can't do a million things at once right now, I'm being pulled into too many directions and I REALLY want to give his the time and energy and attention it needs :thanks:

Right now I'm working 18 hours a day on the acclimation from the amnesty and a million programming issues.

Is it possible for you to give me a couple weeks and then remind me again about this, maybe start a thread in website feedback and tag me with your ideas?

I'm really sorry but I just can't do a million things at once right now, I'm being pulled into too many directions and I REALLY want to give his the time and energy and attention it needs :thanks:
Can do. :thumb:

If Marc can find a way, then of course we can Pm them @Marc Ocean
If the poll was reset already (this thread) and they need to vote again, then there's no way to find who voted previously.

Do they know that? There are only 4 votes now. If they're not notified automatically you should PM those 9 so they can re-vote. Most voters don't post in or "watch" the contest threads to know their votes were removed.

Reading first world problems literally gives my soul life!

L O L L I N G !

Back
Top Bottom