420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2018

420 Magazine's Member Of The Year Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm toasted In The Shed together with Amy Gardner.
Grandpa Tokin is organising his Bonsaiweed and
Chris Scorpio is walking his (Neiko) dog

Pennywise and Mr. Magoo are lauging over how silly my story is and here comes
Preston9mm and Dutchman1990 so let the party begin!!!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:
:theband::theband::theband:

:laugh:

I’m out of my league here! Lol.

I always felt out of my league in these contests and I feel empowered by the energy in a room filled with this many dedicated souls.

Good luck to the field. :hug: Regardless of the ultimate assignment of the title know that you all make an invaluable impression on the membership. Our hope is always that you’ll stick with our numbers for years to come. I feel like we’re just getting started. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Mrs. Bonsaiweed is waiting on a photo she’d like included in his memorial thread. As soon as I have it the Fallen Warrior post will be up and running.

:rip: Bonsaiweed :hug:

I'm toasted In The Shed together with Amy Gardner.
Grandpa Tokin is organising his Bonsaiweed and
Chris Scorpio is walking his (Neiko) dog

Pennywise and Mr. Magoo are lauging over how silly my story is and here comes
Preston9mm and Dutchman1990 so let the party begin!!!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Well said !

I always felt out of my league in these contests and I feel empowered by the energy in a room filled with this many dedicated souls.

Good luck to the field. :hug: Regardless of the ultimate assignment of the title know that you all make an invaluable impression on the membership. Our hope is always that you’ll stick with our numbers for years to come. I feel like we’re just getting started. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Mrs. Bonsaiweed is waiting on a photo she’d like included in his memorial thread. As soon as I have it the Fallen Warrior post will be up and running.

:rip: Bonsaiweed :hug:
Rest in peace. Im sure hes got a great grow spot where hes at. Hopefully he'll have nugs waiting for us when the rest of us get there

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to our Member of the Year 2018, InTheShed! :bravo:

Thank you, and your fellow nominees, for all you do here. :adore:

Thanks Teddy :)

Holy moly! :eek: I'm incredibly honored and glad to know I have earned the respect of such an amazing group of members. A huge thank you to those who make it to this part of the site to vote in the contests: the long-timers who show up every month and the newcomers who somehow manage to find their way here. To my fellow 2018 class of MOTMs: :high-five:. I was in great company. :rip: Bonsai

Thank you so much to 420magazine for giving us a home, to the admins and mods who maintain and improve it, and to the sponsors who value our content enough to support the site and enable it (and us) to stay online.

And thank you to those sponsors who actually contribute their products to these contests, to make winning that much more fun :cool:.

This place has become a home for me, and many members have become my friends. That makes this honor even more special.
:Namaste:

Past my bedtime. Talk to y'all in the morning :slide:

And finally.... I am so happy to be able to write a congrats After Teddy's announcement :)
Congrats link wizard, super member of our family and awesome person InTheShed
 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congratulations on your M.O.T.Y. award InTheShed.:bravo: Excellent job!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom