• N.W.Green - Razzamatazz

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

________
Consolidated entries for April 2011

EastofEureka - AF-Candy
afcrack1.jpg

Matanuska Valley - Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel_11_.JPG

DJBweeden420 and Dweeden420 - Royal Kush
100_7973a.jpg

HempRocket - Afghani Skunk
IMG_04353.JPG

IMG_04167.JPG

SavorDank - Indoor U2 Kush
IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_29182.JPG

Deacnbleu - Bag Seed
100_1416_1_.JPG

100_1415_1_.JPG

Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze
DSC_02851.JPG

N.W.Green - Razzamatazz
CIMG4066.JPG

CIMG4073.JPG

This submission is a "joint" one between DJBweeden420 and dweeden420. Husband and Wife 2010 multi-strain grow. We grew Red Diesel, Raw Diesel, Royal Kush, White Buffalo Tatanka, Pineapple Express, Pure Gold, Alaskan Ice and Satori my favorite. The Pure Gold lost a battle with a wind storm, the Alaskan Ice was junk - never flowered and one of the Satori's hermied 2 weeks into flower. All in all we netted about 5.5 lbs. of premium bud.

This is one of the best nugs netting about 10 grams ROYAL KUSH
100_7973a.jpg

Here is my April entry. Has been curing in a jar for several weeks now and tastes amazing. Grown from bag seed under HPS lighting. Harvested 3/9/11.
I like it so much I have two more just starting to flower now.
100_1416_1_.JPG

100_1415_1_.JPG

Im new to the site and this is my first entry hope you guys like it :grinjoint: This is a crown of Querkle (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) i grew that came down about a week ago, she smells faintly of sweet grapes and has a nice buzz that gives me some pleasurable cereberal stimulation and a good physical effect thats relaxing without any couch lock

querkle_custom_crown2.jpg

Another side

querkle_custom_crown3.jpg

Keep it green everyone hope you enjoyed :)

Hope i can do this beauty Razzamatazz some justice. she is a fast finisher this one finished in just 7 weeks and she picked her own harvest date, i came in and she had snapped her whole stem because of the weight.

Flash on
CIMG4066.JPG

She smells like Strong hash, with an almost overwhelming berry scent, on exhale the smell is almost more distinctive. i can smoke this weed in the morning and at lunch my family will come home and notice the smell and know exactly what i was smoking.

Flash off
CIMG4073.JPG

:peacetwo:Green :D

Hope i can do this beauty Razzamatazz some justice. she is a fast finisher this one finished in just 7 weeks and she picked her own harvest date, i came in and she had snapped her whole stem because of the weight.

Flash on
CIMG4066.JPG

She smells like Strong hash, with an almost overwhelming berry scent, on exhale the smell is almost more distinctive. i can smoke this weed in the morning and at lunch my family will come home and notice the smell and know exactly what i was smoking.

Flash off
CIMG4073.JPG

:peacetwo:Green :D

Very nice, The pick without the flash is much better, you get to see some of the color. Just an opinion though. + rep:goodjob:

everybody love the purple, looks wonderful, don't get me wrong but purple does not make the bud.

Back
Top Bottom