Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • N.W.Green - Razzamatazz

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you voted? :popcorn:

Don't forget to stop by and place your vote for April's Nug of the Month :party:

wow grape fruit beautiful

... my poor bud got labeled "Bag Seed" on the voting page, lol.

Deacnbleu said:
Here is my April entry. Has been curing in a jar for several weeks now and tastes amazing. Grown from bag seed under HPS lighting.

I can relabel for you if you let me know the strain ;) We got your bud's strain name from your post though?

Nice looking bud ;)

These are all sweet looking buds.. tasty all around... That "Royal Kush" bud looks huge, but it's wayyyyy too leafy for my likings... thats why it weighs so much, toooo much leaf!

Thanks Soniq, but it's all good. I wasn't complaining at all, just making light of it, after all that is all the info I gave on it.
Thank you for the offer though!

Thank you friend you called it, not to say i was doubting you but i wasn't gonna hold my breath for too long..... but thank you all for the vote's and the love, I wanna see you all next month :D

and congrats to all the entries this was a pretty amazing comp this month on all fronts and i hope it keeps up.

I never even noticed that there were prizes for these comps, Thank you 420/Community for making this all happen, thank you sponsors too and i cant wait to be blazin some Raw's and to give some of the SNS Stuff a try im REALLY excited for the spider mite spray they just flared up, and i have a family member with some powder mildew so i will be heading over there for a battle with that :) Thanks again for the votes and see you all next month friends

Huge Canna congratulations to N.W.Green and the winning Razzamatazz (shown again below)

Much peace and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine to our Nug of the Month Winner.

Title and rep points being adjusted in short order ;) Thanks to our generous sponsor Sierra Natural Science for contributing the following prize package for our winner:

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Also, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International - another excellent and supportive sponsor of our site.

N.W.Green - Razzamatazz
CIMG4066.JPG

CIMG4073.JPG

thank you Deacnbleu and Soniq stoked to win one and cant wait to compete in more, Im planning on starting a breeding project with my raz to stabalize that purple nug pheno with green leaves and add a little more structure to it, so this is a great honor for me to have a strain to work with that has be recognized here :D

Today a nice little package came for me, or rather two packages one big, one small.

CIMG4278.JPG

I can not believe how fast this got to my house so professional, thank you 420, Soniq, SNS, and HBI International.

I was more than stoked to find the wraps are KINGS and considering each one is 4 in long and there are 40 in a pack and i got 24 packs by my math i have 3840 In's of joint to smoke through:tokin:

And with the help from SNS i will be able to get rid of the last of my mite's so i can keep growing something worth looking at

CIMG4302.JPG

CIMG4301.JPG

And a little help from her too
CIMG4235.JPG

Green

Today a nice little package came for me, or rather two packages one big, one small.

I can not believe how fast this got to my house so professional, thank you 420, Soniq, SNS, and HBI International.

I was more than stoked to find the wraps are KINGS and considering each one is 4 in long and there are 40 in a pack and i got 24 packs by my math i have 3840 In's of joint to smoke through:tokin:

And with the help from SNS i will be able to get rid of the last of my mite's so i can keep growing something worth looking at

And a little help from her too
CIMG4235.JPG

Green

dude forrrealll!!!!! the funguside works like something really should! i live on Humboldt bay and let me tell you, everyone here it seems has problems with power mold. im usually able to keep it at bay by plucking the leaves all the time but who likes doing that? it can stunt growth too! anyway i sprayed it on all six of my plants because the all had reappearing power, basically everyday. so i had it on a 7 to 10 day regiment but i never really looked at how long it took because i always did it b4 i turned the lights off. So I used it and hour after they turned on to see! This time i made sure i got every inch of the plants ( almost 7 weeeks into flowering) and NOT EVEN 2 HOURS later there was nothing in sight!!!! I AM NEVER EVER EVER USING ANYTHING ELSE FOR MOLD!!!!! this is it. people don't waste your money trying to find something when all you need is this! :slide:

as for the spider mites! i had them in week one of VEG and they havent been back for almost 2 months! Next to BC and Amsterdam, i'm pretty sure the humboldt bay area has the strongest mites that have high immunity levels. theres so many people using so many different things that for me Neem usually only works for about 2 days and there back again. anyway everyone needs to get a clue if they havent already and if you grow buy SNS! its where its at :slide:

thank you NW for bringing this up because i have been meaning to post something regarding how much they rock! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom