Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Smokemupm8 - Kiksum

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Alaskan1 - Lemon Kush

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL THE BEST TO EVERY ONE!!:thumb:
What a month!! Well done to all who managed to create such wonderful nugs:) May the nicest nug win! Smokemup

IMAG004717.jpg
IMAG004613.jpg

Hybrid Strain 80%/20% (indica/sativa): Querkle Clone
Medium: started in rockwool and then in a 1 qt round pot with coco coir as the medium. 1st transplant started it in a 5qt square pot for a month using fox farm ocean forest and then transplanted into a 12 qt square pot for another month. Then from there a 40qt container where it finished out the harvest in another 2 months.
2 months veg under 4 fluorescent lamps (32 watt T8 of 6500K) , 2 months flower in a 4x4 Tent with 400watt HPS light. I grew it for about 2 months and then did the flowering for about 9 weeks. I used Future Harvest Development Holland Secret Hydroponic Fertilizer and followed their 8 week fertilizer chart. It is a 10 week strain for sure, 8 weeks and 2 weeks of flushing. It smells fruity and sweet. I got 8 ounces total from the plant and my biggest nug weighed about 11 grams after drying and trimming. Average cola buds weigh about 7 grams with smaller ones about 3.5 and bigger around 10.5 I would say that 120 grams was from big colas and the other 120 was from medium and small colas and buds. I love growing this plant, and I have much to learn and look forward to contributing to the forums.

Hi mate,
That nug looks nice buddy:) I am also an Organic soil grower - I use a HUMUS soil, with active n,p,k and such microbes etc;
with that I mix some slo release ferts some Pea straw and some other lighter pot mix for drainage. Also I used a 400w MH and HPS, But I switched to 600w HPS after couple weeks of flower..
Sorry but I think youre like a day late for this months entry, the POLL is already started bro.. I missed 2 contest votes in 2 months!! Before i worked out the time you can enter. It is written in the initial 420 post. Either way, for next month youve got a nice nug!
Later mate, Smokemup

Hey mate,
Just a quick info break mate - Youre a bit late for this months enrty, Dont worry, I missed a few myself!! Read the first post from 420! about entry and such, you should be ok for maybe next months entry ok..
Oh and also, just a tip, the bud needs to be dry and smoke able form, and not still wet or growing.. Take it easy mate! Smokem..

Nice win Alaskan!!! That nug looks amazing, almost can smell it from here :) So your going to share some of that winning nug right :) hahahaa Great job to all that entered, there was some amazing entries this month!!! Congrats Alaskan!

Congratulations Alaskan1, well done!:bravo::thumb::welldone::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom