420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly encourage everyone here to grow this strain guys cause it s truly wonderful and it becomes hard to smoke anything else. I went to Amsterdam and tried many stuff but never find anything better haha. I know it s highly subjective but regarding the fact everyone who tasted felt in love I m sure this strain definitely has something!
From the look of your nugs, I'll give it a go my only experience with green crack was dispensary flower that smelled like sour milk mixed with orange juice :nervous-guy:

:popcorn:

I grew green crack at different time but this one was the best grown (even some mistakes in flowering) and the smell was just fruit! Mango tropical. Everytime I was opening the jar or zip I was amazed by the tropical fruity smell like if I had opened a jar of fruit. I had never smelled anything weed like that! The taste was going along with the smell. I know I m repeating myself but it s just that I wish I could have shared some buds with you guys! I have a little green rescued green crack in my flowering room. I m thinking about vegging it outside during summer (she will grow slower as I will have to remove it under the sun on the hottest days and she will get less light than she would have got inside) then flowering her when temps will be colder. Or maybe I ll just grow some green crack auto but I m not sure the taste will be like the hso photo pheno....... I can't wait to grow some green crack as you can see and even if my current grow could bring nice tasty buds if things go well, I m pretty sure it won't be as good as those green buds. So next grow for sure will be green crack. Maybe I ll even accept to spend some money and run the AC to flower her...don't know yet.... Anyway guys try that strain for real....

I had HSO green crack for awhile, loved it. Mine looked very similar, I had the rotten meat pheno. Literally smelled like a piece of beef that was left in the sun for a week. Only problem is she kept herm on me about 4 weeks into bloom. Still got a pile of seeds from her
sadly thay will be hermies though. such a piss take with hermied seeds.to lose the crop and not have anything usable is frustrating

Dropping some pictures of some Jack Herer I grew, she was dense, sweet and smooth. Grown hydroponically by me, it was amazing for pain relief, or just for a everyday buzz, not mellow by any means but not overpowering either, it was a good uplifting high that encouraged an active body. This bud in particular weighed in the neighborhood of 4 grams despite not looking to be even 3 grams, that’s how dense it was

:popcorn:I might just have an entry in a couple of weeks. My Blue Dreams are so frickin dense. Took a sample of a small bud right off the dry line. WOW, only gonna get better.

Do it! :thumb:
Just do it before midnight on the 14th. Or you will have to wait till next month.

would love to win a title on here as well as those amazing prizes from generous sponsors. Am loving the Utopias buzz and flavour. so hazey now , reminds me of hotboxing cars at all night free raves.
Good luck everyone

It’s an honor to be in the presence of so many wonderful people and nugs!

I present Dutch Passions Durban Poison grown in Doc Buds HB soil. She was an easy trim and has the distinct Durban fragrance.

Grape Ape leaning pheno of hybrid of it & a Lebanese landrace & a Nepalese landrace. Outdoor & organic grown.
Great daytime smoke w/ an earthy fruity flavor!

Back
Top Bottom