Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freak Brothers - Unknown Strain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Nug of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Magical Butter: Cannabutter Making Device
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug(s), rather recent and never entered into one of our contests before. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical dispensary.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

7. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

8. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

9. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use the them.

11. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Sunnyskies - Chocolate Mint OG

full

Ed the head - Wappa
Winterrose Cola Half Dry.jpg

ChronicTrees - Garlic Cookies
EA3195F2-E9E3-48B2-A78B-1E32B3F8E16E.jpeg

CE085003-7E84-47EA-BD90-3499D7170E78.jpeg

Dusty Kiefers - Black Cherry Soda
full

full

VetSmoke85 - Gorilla Glue
full

DutchinAB - Pink Lemonade
full

full

ProfessorFlora - Unknown Strain
full

full

Icemud - GDP x Deep Chunk Cross
full

full

Skottelgoed Spons - Blueberry
IMG_20210401_202558.jpg

Stormblessed - Gorilla Glue
5DF26FCB-08AE-4C23-B3B5-0C0F7AC6F145.jpeg

A929231C-E06F-49FC-92D3-E28431B5BA1A.jpeg

Carmen Ray - Transkei
DSC_4890-Edit.JPG

DSC_4897-Edit.JPG

Cr8grow - Green Crack
full

full

Farmer Reading - Green Crack
full

full

ChefDGreen - Grandpa Glue
full

full

JohnnieJC3 - Liberty Haze
full

full

Buds Buddy - Gorilla Cookie
full

full

Droopydroors - Green Poison XL
full

Joshualuck - Do-Si-Do
20210410_120652.jpg

Tommboy1973 - Mad Martigan
full

full

Beez0404 - Jellium Punch
full

full

East Coast Marley420 - Rockstar
full

full

Thirvnrob - Durban Poison
06D1C120-F9AE-4877-A3D6-9CEB6888692C.jpeg

Freak Brothers - Unknown Strain
20210201_194121.jpg

20210413_152129.jpg

Backlipslide - Boptang
full

full

Copperrein - Blueberry Cookies
full

full

Cola Monster - Silver Fox Pheno
full

full

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone :goodluck:

Garlic cookies trichs look crazy. Been on my list for awhile. :yummy:
Thank you! Yeah, this was some flower I had awhile back. Extremely delicious. Has that strong garlic smell/taste, with plenty of cookie to sooth the mix In all together to make a great tasting strain, plus the high was an amazing one. 2-3 hits and you’ll be extremely relaxed.

Hey Everyone and Hoppy Easter to those who celebrate!

I would like to enter my GDP x Deep Chunk Cross I created a couple years ago. I did an open pollination with deep chunk males and hit my female GDP that I have had for quite some time. I then picked only a single seed from the progeny to see how it turned out and I was quite impressed. The terps are that early 2000's "norcal purps" type smell/taste with a hint of tangy orange and pineapple. The high is very indica dom and a few hits and you want to zone out to a movie... or just have staring contests with inanimate objects... lol Quite happy with this test run.

I haven't named the cross yet, so I guess for the sake of this contest I will call it Grape Goonies (reference to chunk). lol.

Anyhow, here it is, not the best pic as its from my older cameraphone.... I really wish I could upload as scratch and sniff.

Will give this a go. First time. Anyway got own grown outdoor blueberry which I'm really proud of as this came out exactly how I wanted. Sweet smell, not harsh on the throat and taste like blueberries.

IMG_20210401_202558.jpg

These nugs are from my Transkei plant Holly, who displayed delicious reds and browns in her leaves and buds. Here is some of the haul, which has begun to cure. I grew this plant in the ground from regular landrace origin seed during our outdoor season 2020/2021.

DSC_4890-Edit.JPG
DSC_4897-Edit.JPG

What I would give to sample the competition!

This month I am submitting a nug. from my recent GC girl I harvested, which was cured for two months.

The presentation is on top of one of my antique jars and by my lava bowl that was handcrafted in Hawaii.

Instead of flushing I left her in the darkness for 43 hours prior to the chop with the intention of leaving her for 36 hours.
@copperrein the taste of the buds were amazing.

A pleasantly overpowering smell with a hint of clover honey, a smooth taste with notes of sweet earthiness, and terps that feel like little pop rocks in my mouth.

The overall experience takes me back to my youth in the Old Country where I would take long hikes in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom