420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Are those the actual colors of that bud?
Yup, maybe a little less blue cuz everything else in the photo is blue.

Here's another nug in the afternoon sunlight outside:
sacrifice.jpg

Yup, maybe a little less blue cuz everything else in the photo is blue.

Here's another nug in the afternoon sunlight outside:
sacrifice.jpg
Wow great colors. Nice work. High marks for your trim game too!!

Got this one as a freebie, you like it?
Sweet Zombie is a 95% indica strain with a heavy delivery both in terms of yield and effect. Produced by crossing Zombie Virus with the famous Black Domina this cannabis plant makes a stunning display of orange, purple and black colours as harvest time approaches. Almost the entire plant is covered in sparkling trichomes which exude THC at a remarkable 23% as well as an almost sickly-sweet smell of blackberries and prunes.

It is a short indica but stacks on the buds big and tall. nice and dense
I harvest at cloudy and only a little bit of amber so I didn't find it too couch locking
last couple of weeks before harvest it was real sickly smelly almost too much
first taste of it I got a grape kool aid taste with a eucalyptus aftertaste
As it cured I got smells of banana bread , plums and berries
All in all not bad smoke usually I'll start with it in the morning & I finished with Tropicana banana
in the evening

Sweet Zombie is a 95% indica strain with a heavy delivery both in terms of yield and effect. Produced by crossing Zombie Virus with the famous Black Domina this cannabis plant makes a stunning display of orange, purple and black colours as harvest time approaches. Almost the entire plant is covered in sparkling trichomes which exude THC at a remarkable 23% as well as an almost sickly-sweet smell of blackberries and prunes.

I harvest at cloudy and only a little bit of amber so I didn't find it too couch locking
All in all not bad smoke usually I'll start with it in the morning & I finished with Tropicana banana
in the evening
Sounds dope. Thanks!

in the evening
Damn, @Brewsterman, I write a decent amount of strain reviews and I'm jealous of your taster. Eucalyptus? Plums? I mean, maybe I just don't grow weed with good enough terps, but I don't think that's it. My taster is just shot. If yours is sensitive enough to pick up subtleties like that, more power to you!!!

Damn, @Brewsterman, I write a decent amount of strain reviews and I'm jealous of your taster. Eucalyptus? Plums? I mean, maybe I just don't grow weed with good enough terps, but I don't think that's it. My taster is just shot. If yours is sensitive enough to pick up subtleties like that, more power to you!!!
I'd be able to pick it out of a line up :thumb: as long as I wasn't smoking it all day long
Start to lose the tastes, so like to switch it up :lot-o-toke:
Hated the days of buying what was available, would taste good first few days and then just taste like weed, till the next bag
Now that it's legal I grow for flavor . If i don't like the taste or high I wont smoke it

I'd be able to pick it out of a line up :thumb: as long as I wasn't smoking it all day long
Start to lose the tastes, so like to switch it up :lot-o-toke:
Hated the days of buying what was available, would taste good first few days and then just taste like weed, till the next bag
Now that it's legal I grow for flavor . If i don't like the taste or high I wont smoke it
Totally with you. I started growing to not spend $ at dispensaries. I kept growing to grow higher thc/stronger weed. Now several grows in I realize that everything I grow will dust dispensary weed, and everything I grow will be more than adequate thc level. So at this point, I agree with you completely. I am now selecting strains based on terpenes and taste reports more so than thc content and/or sativa/indica.

:thanks:

To quote member @BooWho2, having to make a choice from amongst these nugs is "ridiculous."

Great work all! :Rasta:

Time is running out get your entry in, you still have a chance.
Come on grower, don't take your vote lightly.
Time is running out.
Can I just say TR, that you're reminders do not go unnoticed! I seriously appreciate ALWAYS being diligent with the reminders and the encouragement. Thank you!

Best of luck to everyone and all the killer entries! Blessings.

Can I just say TR, that you're reminders do not go unnoticed! I seriously appreciate ALWAYS being diligent with the reminders and the encouragement. Thank you!

Thank you, that is really apricated @BakedARea .

I do this because I believe that when your peep group takes the time to write something and submitted it for someone other than their self show selflessness and a very distinct form of flattery.
Enough of that.

Last day don't forget to vote.

Back
Top Bottom