Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Dyold - Lemon Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • S1ingblade - #3 Cookies

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest thread :bongrip:

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated entries:

1. Governmentchz - Pineapple Chunk
Pineapple_Chunk_3wk_cure.jpg

2. Nikolaos - Permafrost
black_berry.jpg

blackberry12.jpg

3. Tamird - Bagseed OG Kush
image12498.jpg

image12496.jpg

4. Cola Monster - Jilly Bean
DSC044792.jpg

DSC045182.jpg

5. Marzbadrock - Montana kush
PicsArt_1407015182992.jpg

PicsArt_1407015088773.jpg

6. Relaxed Lester - Midnight Purples
securedownload_1_3.jpg

securedownload28.jpg

7. Dogbud54 - Purple Kush
nugPK1.jpg

nugPK.jpg

8. CO Finest - Train Wreck aka Monster Train
20140801_165317.jpg

20140801_165417.jpg

9. Hockeybry2 - Orange Crush
Picture_009175.jpg

10. Growlow - OG Kush Diablo cut
20140713_145704.jpg

140707-000030.jpg

11. Dusty Kiefers - Kalashnikova
2014-05-13_18_22_52.jpg

2014-05-13_18_24_15-2.jpg

12. Buckshot - Purple berry kush x royal purple kush/bubblicious
prb_bud.jpg

13. WildRosebud - Highland Skunk
IMAG5428.jpg

IMAG5427.jpg

14. Dyold - Lemon Kush
20140810_152011.jpg

20140810_151657.jpg

15. S1ingblade - #3 Cookies
DSCN9459.JPG

DSCN9462.JPG

Alright alright alright!!, I know this pic doesn't do it justice, but zoom in and look at the donut-glaze. I submit a primo bud of Pineapple Chunk for NOTM.

Pineapple_Chunk_3wk_cure.jpg

:peace:

Here goes my first nug of the month entry. Yes, this is from my own garden.

Strain: Tits (Durban Poison x OG Kush crossed back with Sour Diesel

Taste: very earthy, sweet and smooth.

Aroma: very strong Kush type smell. OG smell was not present.

Potency: As I told others this is not day time medicine. I sleep so well now. This is one heavy strong stone.

She was so loaded with resin and gooey @ 62 Rh that she was hard to keep lit. I actually leave the buds out for a couple days before they hit the grinder.

IMG_20140512_220950_0111.jpg

IMG_20140512_220958_6531.jpg

Ok ok ok... I'm at it again. This is a bud from my last harvest. This seed was found in a bag of supposed "OG Kush". This is a very fast an relaxing high. Not too much of a couch lock just my type of bud. Thanks for takin a look.

image12498.jpg
image12496.jpg

I'm in with a couple mug shots of some organically grown Jilly Bean from my last indoor harvest. The smell is an overpowering scent of citrus when opening the curing jars and with a nice heady high that get's the brain and body up & running. Best of luck mates!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC044792.jpg

DSC045182.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here is the Midnight Purples that I picked up at my local medical dispensary. The flavor is like sweet mature grapes. Very enjoyable pot. It is a cross between Royal Purple Kush and Midnight Kush. It ran me a 230$ donation for the full ounce.

securedownload_1_3.jpg
securedownload28.jpg

Yes, I must concede as these were not the correct pics. These are 2-3 days into the drying process and not smokable buds yet. Wish I could find the pics I took after they were ready.

Hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but suppose to be dry n ready to smoke

ResizedImage_1400705552344.jpg
IMG_20140521_080728_925.jpg

Not sure where to go with this but here are the updated pics. I know there are no picture changes allowed so please advise if I am a legal entry at this point.

Here goes my first nug of the month entry. Yes, this is from my own garden.

Strain: Tits (Durban Poison x OG Kush crossed back with Sour Diesel

Taste: very earthy, sweet and smooth.

Aroma: very strong Kush type smell. OG smell was not present.

Potency: As I told others this is not day time medicine. I sleep so well now. This is one heavy strong stone.

She was so loaded with resin and gooey @ 62 Rh that she was hard to keep lit. I actually leave the buds out for a couple days before they hit the grinder.

Here is my Train Wreck aka Monster Train Nug.
It is hybrid with sativa effects
It was made from Mexican and Thai sativas that were bred with Afghani indicas
The smell is a very sweet lemon and spicy pine aroma
The powerful hit tends to give you euphoria, awakening creativity and happiness
The high THC content is good for Migraines, pain, arthritis, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD

20140801_165317.jpg
20140801_165417.jpg

Just thought I'd throw in the pot, pun intended ;) Although this isn't the biggest bud. It sure was frosty and got me high for a couple hours. Really good smoke. Organic OG Kush Diablo cut.
20140713_145704.jpg
140707-000030.jpg

I had previously put on my 1st journal that this photo was Micky Kush but after going through my folders on my computer I realized it was in fact Diablo OG. I smoke a lot what else can I say :tokin::tokin::tokin:

Folks here is a bud taken from a B.I.D. hybrid of purple berry kush x royal purple kush, bubblicious I have a hard time describing the "smoke" test. The :roorrip: report is nice and clean, peasant daytime meds

cured 7 g's

prb_bud.jpg

before the cure for reference only as judged nugs should be cured

DSC_6716_top.jpg

Rock On
\m/ .v. \m/
Big Irish Doode

Back
Top Bottom